Why are there no retailers or online places to get accessories after such a huge product launch?

1. borse2008
    Eclair Nov 22, 2017

borse2008 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Why are there no retailers or online places to get accessories after such a huge product launch?

2. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow Nov 22, 2017

3. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 22, 2017

4. Cyanidebreathmint
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2017

5. Deftoms
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2017

Deftoms , Nov 22, 2017 :
    For the OP5T? Haven't found them yet then.
    Looking for Spigen Neo Hybrid case to become available.

6. Tremble
    Eclair Nov 22, 2017

Tremble , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Probably because 5T is still quite new and while Oneplus is popular, it isn't Apple or Samsung popular and most retailers will take about a month to get to their senses and start buying stock.

7. Radeon962
    KitKat Nov 22, 2017

Radeon962 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Because it may be a huge launch here in these forums but elsewhere all the money is to be made selling accessories for iPhones or Galaxy phones. Even the Pixel does not have a ton of stuff available.

Apple and Samsung sell in the 10's of millions of phones per quarter. OnePlus has not sold that many phones to date since its inception with the OnePlus One.

If they continue growing their brand, improve on their camera and provide regular updates without alienating former customers by pushing out marginally better phones one after the other they may get there but they still have a long way to go.

Without Verizon in the US and general carrier availability they will never reach Samsung or Apple levels in the US.

8. goldenlight
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2017

goldenlight , Nov 22, 2017 :
    give it time the tpu cases and tempered glass is starting to filter down to Amazon and ebay.. Unfortunately there no name brands.

9. oneplusonedollarbillyall
    KitKat Nov 22, 2017

oneplusonedollarbillyall , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Because the customer base of oneplus is nowwhere near that of Apple & Samsung. Even other well known brands struggle with this same issue.

10. oneplusonedollarbillyall
    KitKat Nov 22, 2017

oneplusonedollarbillyall , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Like others have said prior to this post, Amazon is the place but I find that amazon sells A lot of crap so be diligent; read reviews & get something good. Don't do what I did & get a case for 7 bucks only for it to turn out to be made of crap materials and then the seller forcing me to pay MORE to ship it back. (I didn't send it back I kept it)

11. Big Cam
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2017

Big Cam , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Just like the oneplus 5, case options will be limited as oneplus just doesn't get the mainstream attention as other brands.