Why did you closed my thread buyhatke giveaways

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pooh_never
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2015

pooh_never , Jan 2, 2015 :
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/buyhatke-giveaways.225567/#post-8745636
    @finaldentiny @oalexander @ravi4ever i need the answer and dont close this thread olso and open that thread again i have got the invite from buy hatke and i have placed the order in amazon.in and you can chk in my account if i have clim the invite or not and some fool
    @Nurve teling (dont spam the forum by creating redundant, useless threads) its not fare that you closed the thread if this is the same i will never ever come back to one plus one forum.......

@oalexander @Vikas @finaldentiny @ravi4ever

2. pooh_never
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2015

i need the answer y did you closed my thread buyhatke giveaways i have proof that buyhatke have given me invite of oneplus one at night 12:30 and i have bought the phone.... its not fare that you close the thread without inquiring me that i have got the invite or not not even you have check my acount that i have clim any invite or not its not fare...... @Vikas

gaurav_347 likes this.
  3. pooh_never
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2015

i created that thread that people can know buy hatke is giving giveaways buy sharing chain method....

gaurav_347 likes this.
  4. Nurve
    KitKat Jan 2, 2015

Nurve , Jan 2, 2015 :
    You should search the forum as that info was posted yesterday itself.

And yes your thread was meaningless as you didnt mention anything except
    "Got the invite...... wo ..................
    gifted to my bro.........................." which is not gonna help any forum users. (thats why i called it useless not duplicate)
    Kindly read forum rules before posting any thread as alot of users are there on the forum and info appears on this forum faster than you think.

Dont drop down to name calling on forum. That is against the rules as well.If you read the rules you will understand so kindly go through it and stop being a cry baby.

5. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Jan 4, 2015

OALEXANDER , Jan 4, 2015 :
    Is you answer justified now ?
    Have a concern PM the Mod..creating threads in the first place and making noise like cry baby doesn't help at all.
    Closed

finaldentiny and lokj like this.