Why does everyone hate Apple?

?

Do you respect/like Apple products

1. Yes. They make excellent products as well.

20.9%
  2. No. I am clearly an Android fanboy.

34.7%
  3. They are both good platforms.

44.4%
  1. blacksgsii2012
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2014

2. nicoletoledo24
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 8, 2014

nicoletoledo24 , Jun 8, 2014 :
    Well first of all you are right. They Innovate d with the firstt iphone. Even tho it wasnt the first touch screen phone. They say being copied is the greatest form of flattery but they were the ones that did. All companies copy each other and improve it ehile apple remain stagnant. Im a pc person. Thats why I hate the mac. I like to build my own pc and I cant really do that with the mac. And its way over price rather than me making my own.

3. ahnafken
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2014

ahnafken , Jun 8, 2014 :
    except the overpriced part, i think most people hate the apple fanboys rather than the company; they like to call android a cheap OS

4. HA3AP

HA3AP , Jun 8, 2014 :
    Im using a macbook pro since 2007, never looked back, there is no alternative in notebook market. PS: Have no "restrictions" on my pro...

5. AlvinH
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2014

AlvinH , Jun 8, 2014 :
    I don't like Apple because they act like Android is crap, and then they steal ideas from Android!

Also, the products they create are SUPER overpriced.

6. KyleVPirate

KyleVPirate , Jun 8, 2014 :
    They just jump the bandwagon.. Saying the display is awful and the slow processor means nothing at all in real world quality.. Guess what, the Moto cor the Nexus 4 had to achieve 720p to just get the 326+ pixels while the iPhone did that with sun hd display.. It's all based on the size and stuff which people don't understand. Furthermore iOS is optimized for its hardware and doesn't require the processing power that android does and it is vastly faster in terms of every day use then most android flagship devices. Ignorance is prevalent and regarding the price. Apple only makes iOS devices for people's information while android has hundreds of manufacturers. Of course it won't be cheap and its as expensive as the other android flagships phones sometimes cheaper. People are dumb

7. BlahMan
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2014

BlahMan , Jun 8, 2014 :
    The main thing I do like about apple is they take code and ideas from open source and then bring lawsuits against anyone they can to stop progress.

8. ac1210
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2014

ac1210 , Jun 8, 2014 :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Apple_Inc.
    Personally there's nothing wrong with their stuff; it's just a) overpriced and b) everyone says they're the best when imo they're not, it really gets on my nerves when some people are like "omg, dude, why would you get android when iOS is so much better". So it's really not the company itself's fault, it's more I just don't like people who bandwagon and think they're "cool" when they really have no idea what they're talking about - note the cult section on the wikipedia page; it's like people who shove their religion down your throat. I don't mind if you believe in a religion that I don't believe in, just please don't try to obnoxiously convert me to something I don't believe in

9. KyleVPirate

KyleVPirate , Jun 8, 2014 :
    Well most of these stolen ideas originated in the jaikbreaking community using Apples code

10. Rufus

one5168 likes this.
  11. vtr4423
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2014

12. Cejam8
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2014

Cejam8 , Jun 8, 2014 :
    Are you serious??? Maybe actually be part of the tech community and read all about the lawsuits. You have no right to say anything about Samsung if you don't know the whole story.

13. karlkarloffs
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2014

karlkarloffs , Jun 8, 2014 :
    I love Apple OSX. I'm typing this on my Macbook Pro right now. Can't beat it as a desktop/laptop OS. Sadly, iOS leaves me extremely cold. I can't begin to describe how much I hate it. And iTunes I am pretty sure was designed by Satan. If Apple allowed you to click and drag to add files to the iPhone, I could probably forgive everything else that I dislike about it but Android is a much more "Power User" friendly system.

14. AngelArs

AngelArs , Jun 8, 2014 :
    You should probably learn how patents work before you ***** and whine.

BTW, ALL companies sue each other. The company that makes your purse probably sues other purse companies.

[​IMG]

See above.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014

15. aminahafeez
    Eclair Jun 8, 2014

aminahafeez , Jun 8, 2014 :
    Nothing wrong with it, it's just over priced for what it is and lack of customization. I like the simple/sleek look, but it should come with somewhat customization options other then "change background".

16. MrIanB
    Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2014

MrIanB , Jun 8, 2014 :
    I don't hate apple, I don't like being told what I can and can not do with my phone. Also, I like widgets.

Ian B

17. trashabwoy
    Honeycomb Jun 8, 2014

trashabwoy , Jun 8, 2014 :
    Fac the "FRUIT" company....:mad: Greedy a$$ fools:mad:.. They don't play nice with others:mad:

18. nicoletoledo24

nicoletoledo24 , Jun 8, 2014 :
    Yah when apple copied the first touch screen? Exactly!

19. Abhyudhay Gowda
    Eclair Jun 8, 2014

padomsiwid likes this.
  20. Gurinder

Gurinder , Jun 8, 2014 :
    First of all I don't own a purse. Second I know how patents work. And third apple sued samsung for “Unlocking a device by performing gestures on an unlock image" which every phone does even the windows phone. The only difference is that in windows phone you swipe up. In iOS you swipe to the right and in android you can swipe anywhere to do certain tasks.