Why does my phone think I'm in a call? via OnePlus 7T

1. mjrtoo
    Eclair Sep 28, 2021

mjrtoo , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Recently I've been having an issue where my phone believe I'm in a call, this results in the volume control controling the ear piece volume and all audio coming out the earpiece I stead of the phone speaker. See attached screen shot of this.

1632863292142.jpg

Also, when it's in this error state Bluetooth does not activate, and VoLTE doesn't report my second SIM even thought when the phone is working properly it does. See screenshot of the Bluetooth being active on settings but no icon in the top bar.

1632863564241.jpg

Amy idea where to begin to look for what might be happening or a solution to this issue? Rebooting the phone might 'fix' it for a little bit but always comes back. I've deleted some recently installed apps but still doing it.

ajinkyachavan12 likes this.
  2. mjrtoo
    Eclair Sep 29, 2021

McJader likes this.
  3. ajinkyachavan12
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2021

ajinkyachavan12 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    i am having the exact same issue on my iqoo z5 phone right now dont know if its bcoz of the new update or after installing tons of new apps ................... i was getting similar issue recently on my old moto g5s plus phone which is 4 years old so i am not sure its bcoz of phone update , my guess its either some app or some bluetooth setting or something different we dont know ............. did you solve your issue ? please reply bcoz im stuck too