Why does the screen behave like this? via OnePlus 8

1. KuberChaubey
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

KuberChaubey , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    1606332356987.jpg
    Whenever I choose a simple wallpaper, I observe this behaviour. On the lock screen the screen has these lines. Whereas once the phone is unlocked the screen becomes normal. Can someone suggest?

I have tried,
    1. Turning off adaptive brightness - doesn't work
    2. Turning display to vivid and other settings - doesn't work

Note : If I take a snapshot from the phone at this point, even the snapshot taken doesn't show this issue, so had to click the image with other device.

I am running the latest OS11

Please suggest,
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Shinjuurou
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2020

Shinjuurou , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Sadly, i think it's normal. It happens when you activate the fingerprint sensor and go to a little bit lower brightness level. You can check this: the problem occurs -> pull down the notification panel on lockscreen. The fingerprint symbol should disappear and the colors go back to normal. Close the panel and the colors will go back to this problem. I don't why, maybe they tried to raise the contrast on low level brightness to make the fingerprint sensor more responsive... But yes, this problem exists since android and was never adressed. It just looks ugly. Well thats my guess for now...

KuberChaubey likes this.
  3. KuberChaubey
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2020

KuberChaubey , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Glad to see that I'm not alone 😅

4. Shinjuurou
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2020

Shinjuurou , Nov 26, 2020 :
    No. I was also very suprised and installed the os new, because i thought it was a bug... :D but yeah, i also think it looks quite ugly and hope the will change it in the future...