Other Why dont we have an available screen protector for the OP 7 pro?

1. AileenClaudio1
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2019

AileenClaudio1 , Dec 26, 2019 :
    I really don't understand how this company completely neglected to make a screen protector for this phone. I've tried several different 3rd party brands and they are all poorly made. They don't stick well on the screen and move around or fall off the phone! Then the so called protective case was out of stock for the longest so I go and get the otter box for it to only have my phone fall and hit of course the one and only spot that isn't covered by the cover. Also the customer service for this company is terrible and I still cant get a hold of someone from the insurance. I love the phone but this company is losing with me with the simplest of details not being handled correctly.

2. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Dec 26, 2019

Swejuggalo , Dec 26, 2019 :
    They come with one preapplied. Personally I have never owned a phone with official screen protectors available. Just the preapplied versions. Several of screen protectors exists that works. Trouble is finding the correct one for you. Personally I don't use one at all. I don't want to pour UV light glue and shit on my phone and rounded corners and other types of screen protects suck

3. AileenClaudio1
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2019

AileenClaudio1 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    that preapplied "screen" protectors only helps with scratches not cracks. This company provides one for the phone prior and the one after so they should provide for this phone as well. And the insurance from here is a joke. No insurance I have dealt with made me send my phone in without providing me a replacement. So I have to be with out my $800 phone for half a month yet pay full service to my carrier yea way behind in the time. The phone is great but this company is trash.

4. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Dec 31, 2019 :
    It's plastic... So even if it's limited some hit resistant exists. It dampens it, but only very slightly.
    My ensurance is exelent. I report the incident. Wait on a device (1-2 days). Do whatever I can and need to do. Then send in my broken device 🙂 All they demand is that the reported date the incident happened they ask for the simcard of the carrier to have been used in the phone

Spahija3e8 likes this.