Why I am not able to send sms on my sim? I have checked all the settings but still not resolved via OnePlus Nord CE

1. SaxenaArpit
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2021

2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 20, 2021

rHITkM. and H.S.S like this.
  3. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 20, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 20, 2021 :
    Is it about normal msg or mms?

rHITkM. likes this.
  4. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 20, 2021

H.S.S and rHITkM. like this.
  5. rHITkM.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 20, 2021

rHITkM. , Sep 20, 2021 :
    In addition to this, @SaxenaArpit can you also tell us What Sim and what Recharge pack are you using , I ask because some of the recharges which had sms services, might have removed outgoing sms feature.
    I recently had this same issue with Airtel Sim and Recharge of ₹ 79 INR where outgoing sms services were removed which was available a month ago, and I wasn't aware of it and did a recharge, and when I tried to activate a banking app that has to sent some messages for the confirmation, it wasn't able to. I got errors many time. Than I got message from Airtel side that my Recharge pack doesn't support Outgoing message service anymore and suggested me to do Rechange with any of the available Unlimited pack to be able to use outgoing sms service .

H.S.S and Caomhin like this.
  6. SaxenaArpit
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2021

SaxenaArpit , via OnePlus Nord CE , Sep 21, 2021 :
    Guys I am using Jio prepaid sim. The recharge pach is also perfect. I have checked with jio customer support as well.
    It was working fine but somedays back I was not able to send send and receive sms.

Yesterday again I tried some settings and switched off the wifi calling feature of the sim....and it worked.

So it is resolved as of now. Thanks 👍

rHITkM., Caomhin and H.S.S like this.
  7. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 21, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 21, 2021 :
    Glad you got it solved.✌️

rHITkM. likes this.