Why I am skipping the Oneplus 6..

1. G1513620284621
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2018

G1513620284621 , Apr 16, 2018 :
    as u were saying that OP is copying iPhone style....then what about other brands introducing notches to their new flagships....don't talk rubbish man....look at performance base and compare.

2. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 16, 2018

Dunnow , Apr 16, 2018 :
    If you are talking to me, a reply would be better. And no, I'm not saying I enjoy my Samsung, it's not even my daily driver, I'm just calling BS on what needs to be called so. The Samsung works perfectly fine. Just as any other Samsung I've seen past the s5.

3. TakeTori
    Froyo Apr 16, 2018

4. Mahbub DU
    Honeycomb Apr 16, 2018

5. Ben K Luade
    Eclair Apr 16, 2018

6. SaqibMazzalova1
    Eclair Apr 25, 2018

7. 2020amolg
    Honeycomb Apr 26, 2018

2020amolg , Apr 26, 2018 :
    Ok, well I believe that you actually should go for the OP6 if you have that line of OnePlus devices.

The new phone will have the same if not more specs as the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Note 8, the screen will be much larger, and the Phone will have little to no bloatware. Using the OP5 as a copy was one time. Because you don't own the OP5T, you don't see the dramatic difference that OnePlus has made and is planning to make on the OP6.

And if you are worried about a price bump to $749 for a 256 GIG model, then why are you chasing a $719 phone with only 64 gigs of storage? The base price of the OnePlus 6 will remain under $700, more than the Samsung you want.

All in all, this is your decision and I am simply telling you what I see from my perspective. If you would like to purchase something else, go for it.

8. KainHighwind90
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2018

KainHighwind90 , Apr 26, 2018 :
    For point 2 you have apparently not pushed autocad or adobe premier very far my computer sits at over 16gb of ram used with some of the stuff i run all of that for that's why my pc has 32gb of ram in it right now. As for the phone needing much I've managed to use 4.75gb on my 3t so there are some uses even in phones for more than 4gb.

Also I've received updates more often than my family members on all their samsung devices and i just had an update recently as well. The one year piece you stated really doesn't hold true in that regard as that means almost 2 years in I'm still receiving updates.

Btw farcry 3 isn't actually known as a ram hog compared to other games actually. I saw someone display running it at full speed with 2gb of ram where at the same time running minecraft benefits quite a bit from ram and that's the reason students at the school i work at get annoyed with the PC's. They're all equipped with 7th gen i5 processors which are plenty powerful enough even with integrated graphics for minecraft but lag is caused as they only equip them with 4gb of ram.