Why I no longer support OnePlus. (Very Long)

1. Redder22
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2014

Redder22 , Sep 12, 2014 :
    Seem to agree a lot with this mate.

While this smartphone has great specs and the overall concept is truly unique, it is suffering from the very columns that help make it what it is. Like the invitation system, while this system is ethically great and so on and so forth, it limits the availability of the phone and also provides people with reasons to criticizes this phone because of the defects it has since it is not yet fully complete.

The only smartphone that truly rivals and excels over the OPO is the Note 4 but it is still played down by the simply absurdly low price of the OPO.

2. dragon2777
    Jelly Bean Sep 12, 2014

dragon2777 , Sep 12, 2014 :
    That really sucks sorry to hear that but it looks like you are one of the few people that has a good head on your shoulders you just said what had to be said didn't bash anyone and kept it simple.

My advice is maybe look at the g2 or g3

AuntieAnn likes this.
  3. shastada
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 12, 2014

shastada , Sep 12, 2014 :
    Ouch thats brutal... I'm pretty much resigned to using my Amex "Extended Warranty" on this phone after the one year of 'warranty' is up through OnePlus. They'll at least give me my money back for this lemon.

I'm pretty much starting the process you've described and I'm at the factory reset stage... what you mean that didn't fix anything? lol... yeah right.

4. dragon2777
    Jelly Bean Sep 12, 2014

dragon2777 , Sep 12, 2014 :
    Honestly the phone is awesome. Like every other phone there are going to be defective units but the real issue is the support and RMA. So far I have had a great experience with my one and hope to never have to deal with support

ColanderHead and jameslast like this.
  5. Andreagennari

Andreagennari , Sep 12, 2014 :
    Don't listen to fanboy... Don't get mad again after your experience in hell like Dante described... At least I wished you a purgatory one ... But that is what this company in reality is!

6. Andreagennari

Andreagennari , Sep 12, 2014 :
    It's like the old car, it's only six months old... Need to have proper road to start working.... Continuing on this path maybe by next year...
    Ready to see riot in India soon if they don't fix this crap

7. stathis1286
    Froyo Sep 12, 2014

stathis1286 , Sep 12, 2014 :
    i am very sorry to hear this my friend but it doesnt surprise me.. not long time ago i gave up on one plus due to the many flaws they have.. supports , defects, etc.. this company isnt stable at all the only solid thing they have is some "sheeps " that whatever hear about 1+ they will critisize you and send you to hell for no reason what so ever is like they are brainwashed by opo.. a'm serious.
    i think this company will sank if it doesnt improve rapidly.. any way i hope you get your money back and your case is closed .
    ps:if you want to stay on android n chinese smartphones oppo find 7 is way better than 1+ just for a few extra bucks.. and i hear they costumer support is top not like: "we dont give a ****" 1+

AuntieAnn likes this.
  8. jbshare 65
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2014

9. mitchewr
    Donut Sep 12, 2014

mitchewr , Sep 12, 2014 :

I was really excited about the new Moto X until it was revealed that it is only going to have 2 GB RAM. I would think that a flagship phone by now would come default with 3 GB RAM and hopefully 4 GB RAM once 64 Bit OS editions are released. If I'm going to pay for a premium device, it's going to be the LG G3 or hopefully the Nexus X.

I really really like the new Moto 360 though. The model with the metal band looks stunning!

daddydollars90 likes this.
  10. Rustyk
    Donut Sep 12, 2014

Rustyk , Sep 12, 2014 :
    Hmm.. After reading this, I kinda hoped this message was from a long time ago. Funny thing is, it's not. Seriously reconsidering whether all this waiting is really worth it.

mitchewr likes this.
  11. freluket
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2014

freluket , Sep 12, 2014 :
    Sorry for you man, this is the first post I read x) and I'm a bit preoccupied because of the many problems the OPO seems to have. Or is it just the forum? Because I never hear dof them beofre...

12. determinator
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2014

Andreagennari and mitchewr like this.
  13. determinator

determinator , Sep 13, 2014 :
    OPPO? As in the company that started the yellow bottomed screen business, uh? I understand they first said it was a feature and then proceeded to admission under customer pressure. I guess customer service can always improve...

14. DanD85
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2014

DanD85 , Sep 13, 2014 :
    probably you don't have the good luck with OnePlus, but no worry, there's no shortage of cheap flagship these days! ;)

15. ananda

ananda , Sep 13, 2014 :
    Very comically well written. So much so... I'm going to copy it just in case it gets deleted.

I posted it to Facebook and another forum I belong to.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014

16. Kobin
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2014

17. Poetrycyborg
    Jelly Bean Sep 13, 2014

18. determinator

determinator , Sep 13, 2014 :
    It does. Whether it actually applies might be the question...

Andreagennari and Louluvre like this.
  19. skyactiv

skyactiv , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I'm entirely OK with this. You can PM me for my actual Facebook so I can see it, also curious as to what forum you posted it on other than here. I'd laugh my *** off if somehow this started getting passed around to a bunch of forums.

AuntieAnn likes this.
  20. Maddammad
    Froyo Sep 13, 2014

Maddammad , Sep 13, 2014 :
    My friend ordered one for me on 11st but he couldnt choice the express shipping.. Still, It s written pending shipping . He will leave from Squaw Valley, Placer County, California the go to NY. My problem is how we could get contact with OPPO or Oneplus :S There is no phone number :S Can we change the shipping method ? or Can we cancelled the order if he cant get it before leaving ? or can he change the shipping adress after shipping ? I think we r lucky because my friend stays in California. Because the warehouse of Oneplus is in California. They may send it earlier than the other states they send. Please help me .

Louluvre likes this.