Why I'm not going to beg you for an invite Discussion

1. gokhankasoglu
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

gokhankasoglu , Aug 1, 2014 :
    1. I hope someone from the company reads this. Probably bot, but what the hell...
      This invite thing is a huge mess. You create a culture of begging and abusing by making invites the only way to buy one of your phones. All I want to do is buy your phone. Why are you making it so difficult, stupied and frustrating? People are abusing this invite scheme and for what?
      a smartphone! Well, I'm not going to play along. You don't want to sell your phone straight to me, the cotumer? fine! I'll go buy a new samsung galaxy. Yes, its twice the price, but at least I won't have to beg strangers for a favor, pay someone for an invite (which are being sold, mind you!) or be their dancing monkey. You write: (and I quote directly from this website) "OnePlus is all about sharing the love of good products. We're so confident about our product that we've cut out the middlemen - distributors, retailers, advertisers - and let our fans do the talking." (end quote)
      Really?! if you were all about cutting out the middle man you would have set-up a simple web store like any other company in this great country looking to sell its prouducts, and allow people to just buy your phone. I'm not going to beg, jump thru hoops or ask strangers for favoures. And if you think I'm wrong.. well than.. go check out the forums section. See what's going on there...
      I would appreciate an invite very much, but like I wrote, you will not see me begging or asking for one.

Peace!

2. kp1234
    Community Veteran Aug 1, 2014

Dhaval10, dhaliwal925, scro and 2 others like this.
  3. Wellhat
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

Wellhat , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Because they only have the money to make a certain amount of them, and they want to give that certain amount to people who are passionate about sharing the phone

4. krucymucy
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

krucymucy , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Well after all it's everyone's choice. Beg or not to beg. I choose last one and got it :)

dhaliwal925 likes this.
  5. gokhankasoglu
    Eclair Aug 1, 2014

6. strobed
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

7. zroid
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

zroid , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Nice Rant! But gotta have patience to save money and spend time. :D:D:D:D

8. zoranthesaint
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

zoranthesaint , Aug 1, 2014 :
    This will be my final post. OPO, **** YOU. **** YOU REALLY, REALLY HARD. Also, to each and every one of you ******* monkeys, who are begging like little bitchez all the freaking time, go suck a bag of dicks. The time i've spent here on this stupid forum has made me lose a lot of hope in humanity. Hopefully it's just because you pathetic clowns are tech geeks who have no self-respect to begin with. Otherwise, god help us all. So here's my final out:

[​IMG]

OPO, SUCK MY BIG WHITE DICK.

RedReaper likes this.
  9. krucymucy
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

That attitude will get you nowhere in life. Nor it will get you an invite :)

10. zoranthesaint
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2014

zoranthesaint , Aug 1, 2014 :
    ******* piece of shit.... still begging for an invite.... god.... you're beyond hope. kill yourself, please.

11. krucymucy
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

I got it, and wasn't begging FYI.

12. omching
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

omching , Aug 2, 2014 :
    I feel that your use of "bold" really helped convey your seriousness

13. HolleJ
    Donut Aug 2, 2014

HolleJ , Aug 2, 2014 :
    patience is nice, but after some more months OPO will only be a piece of old hardware when people are finally getting the chance to buy it. so the "have some patience" thing doesnt work out very well in a fast changing smartphone industry.
    i am a bit afraid that at the time when it is easy to get, all ppl without an OPO can decided to buy it for 300 euro or buy the Galaxy S6 instead (no typo :D)

14. krucymucy
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

krucymucy , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Buying OPO for 300€ or buying S5 for 700€ is kinda no-brainer for me. If it isn't for for you, congratz you're loaded. Or at least your parents are.

15. funkybot
    Donut Aug 2, 2014

funkybot , Aug 2, 2014 :
    I approve.

16. funkybot
    Donut Aug 2, 2014

funkybot , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Some of us have jobs. You know that's a thing, *****.

RedReaper likes this.
  17. HolleJ
    Donut Aug 2, 2014

HolleJ , Aug 2, 2014 :
    read carefully pls
    i am not talking about s5
    it's not about the huge difference in price
    well done :rolleyes:

18. krucymucy
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

krucymucy , Aug 2, 2014 :
    I have a job. That's why I know 400€ saved is a 400€ earned. Think about how long you have to work for that. Greetings...

19. firewire2035
    KitKat Aug 2, 2014

firewire2035 , Aug 2, 2014 :
    i hear you dude... check your pm.

20. HolleJ
    Donut Aug 2, 2014