Why is One Plus 5T camera not allowing me to smile

1. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

Shahfaisalkhn , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Am i the only one who is fed up with this camera or there is any chance of update. this phone makes other phones look inferior.... Even if its not QHD still it gives other phone makers sleepless night. but i feel its camera is killing its reputation..... Any suggestion how to improve

sagarforever and DJ Valente like this.
  2. G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2017

G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC , Dec 4, 2017 :
    can't stop you it's a phone I Know phones are big part of life but come on what is saying to you don't smile or shocking you if you smile that's just silly

idkwhoiam322 likes this.
  3. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Dec 4, 2017

dsmonteiro and otto2 like this.
  4. idkwhoiam322
    Nougat Dec 4, 2017

otto2 and pa5t1s like this.
  5. Ggwppino
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

6. cssrc1974
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2017

7. sagarforever
    Froyo Dec 4, 2017

sagarforever , Dec 4, 2017 :
    same here... after zooming snaps.. quality of snap look cheap... I think my decision was wrong to pick OnePlus 5T... do something for improvement... camera sucks after zooming the image...

DJ Valente likes this.
  8. MaNemZeus
    Froyo Dec 4, 2017

otto2 likes this.
  9. leofrancesco
    Froyo Dec 4, 2017

leofrancesco , Dec 4, 2017 :
    That's true. Camera is the real big problem of OP5 and OP5T phones. No words for them that think that camera is not an essential feature in a smartphone. Peoples that probably don't know the rules of this market. Peoples that've yet forget the words used by Oneplus to launch the OP5. "Clearer photos", did you remember now, guys?

DJ Valente and Shahfaisalkhan like this.
  10. Jardani
    KitKat Dec 4, 2017

11. RSPBLR
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2017

RSPBLR , Dec 4, 2017 :
    I thought everytime you smile, a hand comesout of OP5t and spanks you.
    Title, title, wonder kettle.

G_Colin_Dodds_cIwC and otto2 like this.
  12. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

13. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

I agree.... but some people just don't understand this... now I feel may be there is update may be that might give some relief... as I have pixel before this and that was awesome I can say no comparison in photo quality ... so feels little let down by it...

14. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

camera quality they was it handle light
    .... how it's handling dynamic range , saturation , hand shaking in video ....its below normal .as phone are essential part of daily life.. when u wanna capture pic or video of your loved ones u wanna keep them safe as they are your memories for life time.... but some of people don't understand this logic I feel sorry for them... instead of giving solution they are trying to find grammatical mistakes what I wrote... guys grow up... we need solution not class of English

15. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

camera quality they was it handle light
    .... how it's handling dynamic range , saturation , hand shaking in video ....its below normal .as phone are essential part of daily life.. when u wanna capture pic or video of your loved ones u wanna keep them safe as they are your memories for life time.... but some of people don't understand this logic I feel sorry for them... instead of giving solution they are trying to find grammatical mistakes what I wrote... guys grow up... we need solution not class on English

16. cssrc1974
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2017

cssrc1974 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    smile.irrespective of the camera quality. a camera is.not.end of the road.

17. otto2
    Photography Expert Dec 4, 2017

otto2 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    If you want a solution- just use PRO Mode and work like a professional. Surely, some other phones may have a better camera software, but here you can get the raw data , so what? Use Rawtherapee or snapseed or darktable an you ll get what you want.

18. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

not it's just to express my views... i agree it's not end... but at least if we raise our concern may be. there might be some update from one plus ... something is better the nothing... so let's try

19. Shahfaisalkhn
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

I tried that also I feel colour saturation is wired and dynamic range I can't say about that .... as I was using pixel before it.. there is hell difference ... so I was raising the concern and try to see weather it's just me or there are others... still thanks for giving some solution ...

20. otto2
    Photography Expert Dec 4, 2017

otto2 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Color saturation is something you ll have to edit when making raw pictures??? Do you really know about RAW editing???