Why it's awesome having "OnePlus" it makes you cooler than everyone...Period!

1. theguyjosef
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2019

theguyjosef , Oct 15, 2019 :
    Dear Reader,

I'm a late bloomer. I got on the OnePlus band wagon a little later than most of you. I started with the 6t and I knew I had something special. I was sold on this one thing here. The community. I find it absolutely mind boggling how a such a awesome band of Android enthusiasts could make hands down one of the most exquisite devices of the year. I have seen devices come and go but honestly.

You guys are making a hell of a statement. One to where you are slowly showing up as the staple. Hands down the OnePlus 7 Pro is the best phone ever conceived. I'm in awe everyday it's in my hands and I read all the posts I could. A phone that was designed with freedom in mind and it's unbrickable out the gate as well. Kudos and being that you implemented Android 10 before the Pixel even came out this year. I love this brand. Great work and please keep it coming?

Plus my hat off to the community. It's cause of you guys I have made it to 10 and cultivating your suggestions into a masterpiece.

This is how a cellphone should be. Thanks.

Loved,
    The Guy Josef