Why OnePlus is restricting the 90fps for BGMI via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. Darshit611
    Eclair Sep 16, 2021

Darshit611 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 16, 2021 :
    I have been waiting for 90fps since the day this series is launched, but it has not failed to disappoint gamers continuously, I do see 90fps getting enabled by the other similar products with the same processor but not on OnePlus.
    Even on the earlier generations where 90fps was working smoothly they have restricted the app to 60hz.

WHY??? JUST WHY????

nagaraju_vemula likes this.
  2. eddyros
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 16, 2021

eddyros , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Where did you read OnePlus restricted refresh rate of the app/game...? Many of you make threads that are pissed off of restriction of bad decisions about OP to many apps (eg. OnePlus decided to decrease quality in whatsapp pics).
    Do you understand that MAYBE developers of that specific app get this modification or simply don't optimise it...
    Just to be clear...I'm not here to be rude, but sometimes is better to surf better on internet and try to figure out the problems without making threads. Here the reply of guy to the question:

Does PUBG mobile support a 120 Hz refresh rate?
    "Not yet. PUBG global version only supports 90fps right now but soon there will be a 120 Hz option. I guess next year maybe. It is not officially released or announced, but some rumour suggests that the Chinese version is already testing 120 fps beta. But it's still not ready for global.

There are people who claim that they are able to achieve 120 fps with help of GFX Tools but highly sought their authentication."

So, what you can do? Simply write an email to devs team of BGMI and let them know the displeasure to play at 90hz with a phone supports 120. :) Cheers bro!

3. Darshit611
    Eclair Sep 16, 2021

Hi,
    Please read the question before you make any comments and if you don't have any hands on experience about the game mentioned here please wait for the others to reply who has hands on experience. I also don't want to be rude but your ans doesn't even come close to the question asked here, in simpler words you are comparing apples and oranges.
    So please wait for someone who can give better and clear picture or just let other "pissed off" users like me exhaust their anger here.
    Thanks,
    Darshit

4. eddyros

eddyros , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 16, 2021 :
    The game you mentioned Is Battleground Mobile India...isn't It? So my example Is about pubg, there're others games...Just an example. If you're thinking OP decreased refresh rate to 90Hz you should open a feedback..

5. Darshit611
    Eclair Sep 16, 2021

Here's the proof that you have got the question wrong,
    OP has locked this game to 60hz for all the users, not just OnePlus 9 series
    I have got the response from the game devs that they have enabled the 90fps for SD888 powered phones, and other phones like ASUS are giving this output as well.
    I own OP 7 PRO, 8, 8PRO, 8T & 9 PRO, none of the mentioned device gives 90fps in game which was there in PUBG but not in BGMI.

6. eddyros

eddyros , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 16, 2021 :
    If OnePlus locked the refresh rate at 90hz, and devs told It to him...just I'M SORRY, you can continue your "War".

7. Darshit611
    Eclair Sep 16, 2021

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021

Arvindh_7 likes this.