Why OxygenOS 11 Makes Me Disappointed via OnePlus 7T

1. KnorthC
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

KnorthC , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 12, 2020 :
    This UI is terrible. It needs to go back to the stock Android feel. Don't copy from Samsung, especially the Note app. Don't copy, OK?

If you have a Samsung phone, you will find that OxygenOS 11 is very similar to One UI.

Leave a large part of blank on the top of the Interface, enlarge the Title and move it to the upper left corner.
    Is that what you call the Material Design??? Are you taking ''medicine'' of One UI? Don't joke!

Why did I buy OnePlus?
    OnePlus price is lower than Google Pixel.
    OnePlus hardware is much better than Google Pixel (such as charging speed, battery).
    OnePlus OxygenOS is smoother, faster and more practical than Android (Pixel).

I just want "a better Pixel, not a worse Samsung", so I find OnePlus. I'm very happy. I love stock Andriod!
    For OxygenOS 11, I don't like the changes. You want to be One UI-like, but you can't be as vivid as One UI and you lose your own OnePlus style.

Blindly copying others and making oneself look foolish, it's OnePlus OxygenOS 11.
    To sum up, I can't stand the style changes in OxygenOS 11.

I'm in OxygenOS 10, maybe I will stay there forever, and my next phone is Samsung.

1597209406200.jpg

View attachment 1397331

View attachment 1397330

1597209406232.jpg
    Guess which is OnePlus.
    BTW, I really hate the new Weather app, why Quasi-physical Design? I think Flat Design is better.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020

2. MlgmXyysd
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

MlgmXyysd , Aug 12, 2020 :
    I like OnePlus's phone, because the best price of hardware.
    I like OnePlus's OS, because it's AOSP-like ROM and follow Google's flat Material Design.

But Oxygen OS 11 will break it.

Ugly blank UI, Quasi-physical style.

To designer, you'd better know what your users want and what they hate.

We need Material Design! Quasi-physical style go out!