Why should I buy this phone when prices is similar to nexus..?

1. tinkueg
    Donut Oct 11, 2014

tinkueg , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Are you planing to buy in next hour..? because it is going to expire..if yes reply with your email id..

2. marionij
    Honeycomb Oct 11, 2014

3. tinkueg
    Donut Oct 11, 2014

tinkueg , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Are you planing to buy in next hour..? because it is going to expire..if yes reply with your email id..

4. jmazzamj
    Jelly Bean Oct 11, 2014

jmazzamj , Oct 11, 2014 :
    You know what?
    This is as much UNDERPRICED as iPhone 6 Plus is OVERPRICED.
    You are looking at 3 folds in terms of price and equal features.
    What are you still waiting for? Also remember nobody will come to the forums and start a thread saying: "MY VERY UNDERPRICED 1+ has no issues whatsoever". That's what people expect.
    And please don't say nobody complains about iPhones, those DO COME with issues too.
    Oh, and according to the crazy issues iOS 8 has, it's still in beta for that matters...

P.S: If you are thinking about buying her a Nexus 5, hold on, the 6 is coming in a couple of weeks at the latest and you'll find the Nexus 5 from 2013 very cheap.

Radeon962 likes this.
  5. WolfpackN64
    Jelly Bean Oct 11, 2014

WolfpackN64 , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Better internals, better camera, Even cheaper than the Nexus. Encryption possabilities.

6. tinkueg
    Donut Oct 11, 2014

tinkueg , Oct 11, 2014 :

7. bicboyy
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2014

8. WolfpackN64
    Jelly Bean Oct 11, 2014

WolfpackN64 , Oct 11, 2014 :
    I already have a OnePlus One

9. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2014

aakashjhaveri , Oct 11, 2014 :
    TOL is when there is no separate layer between the actual glass
    and,the touch sensors
    thus,making it more compact
    and shatterproof

10. Carlosfer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 11, 2014

Carlosfer , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Thank you, no. I got mine 2 days ago. :D:D.
    I was just replying to your question about the nexus, which I did consider a lot a while back.:cool:

tinkueg likes this.
  11. tinkueg
    Donut Oct 11, 2014

tinkueg , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Are you planing to buy in next hour because it will expire..if yes then reply with your email id..

12. kasifkohatian
    Froyo Oct 11, 2014

kasifkohatian , Oct 11, 2014 :
    I Order 2 sets just 4 days ago.. including Shipping its Costs the same as Galaxy NOTE 3 and S5 in Qatar almost.
    i own LG G3 and NOTE 3 already but just wanna try CHINESE mobile with real price :D

13. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Oct 11, 2014

aakashjhaveri , Oct 11, 2014 :
    ummm.........not yet
    will need time sir
    thanks for asking

14. tinkueg
    Donut Oct 11, 2014

tinkueg , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Check your email..!!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014

15. apu815
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 11, 2014

apu815 , Oct 11, 2014 :
    RAM, processor speed, internal storage, battery life, camera, speaker, OS all better.
    The most important is battery life in my view.

16. dannymanuel
    Eclair Oct 11, 2014

dannymanuel , Oct 11, 2014 :
    May be the decision need to be reconsidered . The price advantage is going away.

17. mahurd
    Gingerbread Oct 11, 2014

mahurd , Oct 11, 2014 :
    The oneplus One is very polarizing when it comes to what people think about it:
    People really love it or are very disappointed with it. It makes it look like a gamble to buy one.
    The process puts you on the spot and you have to make a decision under pressure, you got your invite now claim it and quickly buy the phone do it DO IT !!! And in the early stages people might have thought that invites were limited and rare, so they did quickly buy the phone before maybe thinking it through.( I was about to buy the phone as soon as I got an invite, but I couldn't since paypal is not available in my country, so I had enough time to think about the phone before working out a solution, and I decided that the Oneplus one might not be the one for me). Now that it's raining invites and with the preorders around the corner you can take your time have a look at the good and bad reviews of the OPO on the forums and weigh the good and the bad set your standard and then decide if you want to buy the OPO or not. Take your time you will be stuck with your phone for everyday for 1 maybe 2 years if not more.
    So good luck, and let us know what you decide.
    True story.
    Peace

KausXP likes this.
  18. dannymanuel
    Eclair Oct 11, 2014

19. tinkueg
    Donut Oct 11, 2014

tinkueg , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Do you plan to buy in next hour...? because it will expire in an hour..if yes then reply with your email id..

20. malidan
    Nougat Oct 11, 2014

malidan , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Don't my Opo, will be gone as soon as the nexus is confirmed, yellow band and all the other issues that go with it.