Why still bother?

1. mdabdat88
    Froyo Aug 13, 2015

mdabdat88 , Aug 13, 2015 :
    why is there people still bothering about OPT when there is alot of complains about the waiting time and problems with phone such as the c cable..what makes it special that people are still waiting even if its painful to wait..please share your thoughts? Coz im trying to hold on to it still...hoping to get one soon...;-/

2. Deactivated User
    Aug 13, 2015

3. _danav_07
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

4. Shiron3ko
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

Shiron3ko , Aug 13, 2015 :
    You know, I love these threads. They are always full of people instantly giving up on something from a company that has tried to do something greater than provide a great phone for a reasonable price -

One Plus have shamed the larger manufacturers into making great phones for affordable prices! There are many phones coming out soon which are similarly spec'd and similarly priced, Wasn't that the goal?

Sure, they have made mistakes, and not everything gets caught in testing - but is it always their fault? A plastic or manufacturing process from a third party provider is only so much in your control, as One Plus are in this case.

You all seem quick to anger and jump ship, especially when they said from the outset that it's an invite process, and initial numbers were limited. So, so, so many of you are butt-hurt because you aren't the first one to get an invite, when you signed up recently. "Member since: Monday" ...

5. slendrick
    Froyo Aug 13, 2015

slendrick , Aug 13, 2015 :
    in 3 motnths when you get yours all problems will be fixed.
    Consider the first fanboys to receive the phone as guinea pigs, so that you can get a nice working phone

6. leemartin
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2015

leemartin , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Some people really have no patience at all. You must've known coming in that there would maybe be a couple of months to wait?

7. angrox
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2015

angrox , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Waiting is a part of the experience here. Even you just shared your thoughts and concerns with others. So - that is part of the whole OPO2 thing :)

8. yash99shiralkar
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2015

9. vici0us
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2015

10. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2015

MrFingerIII , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Bro I been dealing with this crap since may2014 between now and then no changes the same repetitive BS

One thing is to be loyal another is to realize you've been taken on a ride it's time to get off this ride I have put faith into these people but they always find a way to show us otherwise its seems they are destined to prove to us their not a worthy competitor for the devices people seek

I have seen at least five phones I can get now and all were released on time

11. Shiron3ko
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

No-one is perfect, and people make mistakes. Some times it's out of your control. No journey is perfect. I'm happy waiting and seeing how they resolve these issues, and hope that it pays off. I'm not hurting for a new phone, although mine is on the way out, it still does enough that I use it for.

If you're tired of the ride, you can get off whenever you like. Which five phones are you referring to? It's always nice to look at the alternatives.

12. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Aug 13, 2015

MrFingerIII , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Nubia axon p8 acsend mate8 coming gionee 24 mp octacore 3500 mah battery lol

13. Shiron3ko
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

Mate 8 - doesn't support enough UK LTE bands for me, and 5.5" screen is my limit, I'd ideally like 5" tops.
    P8 - Actually looks pretty decent, it's not that much more expensive, but I dislike the position of the camera.
    Axon Pro - Same as M8 bar the screen size, LTE band is a no for me.

I haven't looked at the others, but OP2 beats all these for me.

14. Elias
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

Elias , Aug 13, 2015 :
    You give up too fast.
    Just wait a few months and everything will be fixed.

15. Meat.L
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

Meat.L , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Why? Shouldn't a company have phones to sell when they specify a release date?