Why won't customer services reply properly and escalate my case?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heingericke
    Honeycomb May 9, 2015

heingericke , May 9, 2015 :
    It's a shame that he even has to go down that route.

2. jmconthe1sand2s
    Gingerbread May 9, 2015

jmconthe1sand2s , May 9, 2015 :
    Yeah its easy enough to fix. Im a student web dev and looking at the oneplus store site there's so many ways for their website to be improved

3. heingericke
    Honeycomb May 9, 2015

heingericke , May 9, 2015 :
    If the phone was damaged during shipping and the seller arranged the delivery, it's the sellers responsibility. Whether they take it up with the delivery firm is their business not the buyers, unless the buyer arranged his own pick up.

The seller is responsible for the goods up until the time they are delivered to you. You don't have to prove that the goods were damaged in the post.

Even after signing for the item does not mean you've accepted the product. You've only accepted delivery of the item.

4. sp99
    Community Veteran May 9, 2015

sp99 , May 9, 2015 :
    OnePlus have said don't do this in the past as you will have to pay charges for shipping etc.
    If you PM me your ticket number I will contact the admins and have your case escalated.

Lecter likes this.
  5. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop May 9, 2015

MrFingerIII , May 9, 2015 :
    I guess it depends on location as well I have heard some good stories about Asus RMA as well bad one's

I just feel if you want this mass following it has to be worth their time everyone invested good time into this phone it is only worth it we get what we came for even if that means going through a few phooey phones to get one that works correctly

One more thing to mention some of the RMA's that have went through and investigated could of been put back into circulation as they still deem it fit to sell or refurbish some parts this I wouldn't doubt at all reason why so many still get faulty phones

6. logicalharm
    Eclair May 9, 2015

logicalharm , May 9, 2015 :

I have been in contact with them everyday until someone on another online forum suggested that posting on there was the only way to go - I hope they realise what a big mistake they're making with their customer service system.

Tobikage likes this.
  7. Tobikage
    Nougat May 9, 2015

Tobikage , May 9, 2015 :
    did you PM @sp99 like he said ?
    MOD's here will definitely help you out...

sp99 likes this.
  8. logicalharm
    Eclair May 9, 2015

I have now had initial contact so fingers crossed - It is so disappointing to have to resort to posting on a forum for an attempt at customer service.

sp99 and Tobikage like this.
  9. Tobikage
    Nougat May 9, 2015

Tobikage , May 9, 2015 :
    Yes...It is.....but atleast we have a forum that we can put to good use...and get problems solved...

10. logicalharm
    Eclair May 9, 2015

True, although i've been told by several people online to spam here to get what I want, which isn't good at all!

Tobikage likes this.
  11. Tobikage
    Nougat May 9, 2015

Tobikage , May 9, 2015 :
    Spamming defeat's the purpose....You just need the right people to see what you have to say..

MOD's here will definitely help anyone out if it's a genuine case....people will just ignore you if you spam and not take you seriously....

Good day...I'm out...gotta sleep..

gringoboy likes this.
  12. return.of.octobot
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2015

return.of.octobot , May 9, 2015 :
    They're trying to get you to provide them with evidence showing even minor cosmetic damage to your phone. If you submit a photo to them showing even the most minor of dings on your bezel, they'll turn around and use it as grounds to deny your warranty, so be careful.

13. The1Lion
    Marshmallow May 9, 2015

The1Lion , May 9, 2015 :
    In my case, the replacement phone seems to have better battery time than the original. If anything it's an improvement.

Also the replacement didn't have the power cord or sim tray tool, doesn't prove they don't recycle old returned phones as "new" but I'd think they fix the returned phone and send it out as a replacement for warranty service on another phone.

14. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop May 9, 2015

MrFingerIII , May 9, 2015 :
    Well I would actually would like to them to explain their process of going through a faulty phone from a claim

It would make a interesting Video to say the least and it would inform us about what we expect to get in return it would also clear up the Dodgy practices we have been experiencing ;)

15. malidan
    Nougat May 9, 2015

malidan , May 9, 2015 :
    How long you had the phone bro, if you have noe had it for 46 days, then move straight to PayPal dispute before then burn your time up with generic emails

16. willxhunting
    Honeycomb May 9, 2015

willxhunting , May 9, 2015 :
    Trust me if you can get a replacement you will be lucky. I did everything they asked of me by taking pictures and they claimed my phone is out of warranty and accused me if dismantling the phone because my sticker is missing. Thing is I never opened my phone until they told me to do it. They're not honoring the warranty and quoting me repair costs that equal the cost of the phone. Bunch of crooks. Looking to find others who are in the same boat and people who have other issues with oneplus customer service. I think a class action lawsuit is necessary.

return.of.octobot likes this.
  17. return.of.octobot
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2015

return.of.octobot , May 9, 2015 :

Exactly what I warning him of

18. gringoboy
    Lollipop May 9, 2015

gringoboy , May 9, 2015 :
    At least you have a reason for spamming. @hkagashe on the other hand.....:rolleyes::)

Tobikage likes this.
  19. logicalharm
    Eclair May 9, 2015

I thought it was super weird too that they were asking me to open it too. What did you end up doing?

20. logicalharm
    Eclair May 9, 2015

Thankfully the phone is barely touched, seeing it was unusable from receipt I had to buy a replacement phone a week in. Ugh. I'm haemorrhaging money i don't have!