Why would you buy/not buy the OnePlus 7 Pro?

1. Emils1126 Donut Jun 4, 2019

Emils1126, Jun 4, 2019 :
    A few things i wish I had on the OP 7pro

larger battery to really put that liquid cooling and 12gb ram to use..even 4200 would be better, I understand size compromise but I would take the bigger phone with bigger battery something larger than 4200 with ram boost and all these other options to preserve battery life built into the phone already by the OP team would be optimal for gaming and other long life requirements the otherwise 4kMah does not offer ..I mean it is almost 6.7inch as it is I'm sure even with the mechanical selfie Cam at least 200 more mAh could have fit and would even a count for the power of the selfie Cam and other cam activating applications(Snapchat duo and WhatsApp) etc..

change the messages app. I understand the push for duo being integrated into the calling system as a competitor for FaceTime but WhatsApp already does that and less cross over users have duo downloaded.
    that being said it is great for non american markets but Duo is already available as a seperate app downloadable via play store etc. so streamlining it into your own messages seems redundant. maybe even add the option for color change into the messages up and other customization options.

lastly I have the 12gb 256 and the phone is amazing but I still wish I could have a memory card for things I do not want backed up to Google or to a cloud system
    I have memory cards with so many playlists of my favorite songs from back in the day, so many old photos and I would much prefer having the option to store my own memory card on top of the phones standard memory.

I think that's all lol

P.S where is my headphone jack????...at least package phone with adaptor or compatible headphones

out of all of this I love the OP 7 pro.

2. Tobikage Nougat Jun 4, 2019

3. W1528525324844 Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

W1528525324844, Jun 4, 2019 :
    buy ..1.. superb display.....2 . snappy experience. Don't buy .... 1. it's too huge to hold..2. .price needs to be around 40k ..3.improve camera..

4. Secondbushome Donut Jun 4, 2019

Secondbushome, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Reasons I didn't buy:

Number one reason is that it doesn't work with my current carrier Sprint. Would have bought it otherwise.

Other reasons I was fine with not buying it, especially compared to my current Galaxy S8

No wireless charging
    No expandable storage
    No 3.5mm jack

Aden Inferno and Tobikage like this.
  5. bhupind3r Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

bhupind3r, Jun 4, 2019 :
    I want to but I bought 6T just 6 months ago and exchange is not fetching a good enough deal on Amazon

6. Reyn the Insane Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

Reyn the Insane, Jun 4, 2019 :
    I would buy it, but I literally just bought the 6T in December, so I won't be upgrading for a little while. Maybe when the 8T pro comes around.

Aden Inferno and K1543795776758 like this.
  7. PaulaGSaad Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

8. Navdeep_Malik Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2019

Navdeep_Malik, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Wouldnot buy..
    Want to see some new adaptation for back panel design ! Hate that vertical cam placement with huge pop out! And the back design seems same ..kinda of 3/3t ish ! Nebula blue is just too vibrant for me..so is spicy red(for 7) and grey just not enough black!
    Though I still like it ! It is fast and smooth beast ! But design choices!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019

9. stark2991_PL KitKat Jun 4, 2019

stark2991_PL, Jun 4, 2019 :
    I won't buy it, and here's why:

1. No headphone jack - I am using it every day. BlueTooth headphones have no real advantages to the user, other than wirelessness.
    2. Glass back - metal is much better material, and glass body also has no advantages to the user (except the appearance, but it is subjective)
    3. Curved display - again, it has no real advantages to the user, other than appearance.

All three things are a step back in terms of usability and usage comfort.
    That's why I bought the OnePlus 5T and I am happy with it - it doesn't have this flaws.

10. asb0410 Gingerbread Jun 4, 2019

asb0410, Jun 4, 2019 :
    I am on 3T now. So, I won't upgrade till the moment when we will see underscreen front camera.

11. nyzproof333 KitKat Jun 4, 2019

nyzproof333, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Sales must be in the tank. Maybe get Marcus to make a third video titled "what you really didn't know about the OP7 Pro". :rolleyes:

12. annmey Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

annmey, Jun 4, 2019 :
    I "need" a new phone and waited for the OP7 pro's release, but after seeing the phone in person, I decided not to buy it. The phone seems great and the price is okay for me, but it's too large. I'm not comfortable with spending 800EUR for a phone which is extremely unhandy and hard to use in everyday life. That would drive me nuts. I would need a proper case, too, which makes it even bulkier.

I have small hands and pockets (I'm a girl) and am very active. I need a phone that I can handle while doing errands, while I'm running, and that fits in my jacket when I'm biking to work or grocery shopping. Last week I found a great offer and got the Samsung S10 for about 600€. It has the perfect size for me and seems to be a solid choice for the price.

13. anup807 Eclair Jun 4, 2019

14. nyzproof333 KitKat Jun 4, 2019

15. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jun 4, 2019

16. Lordy Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

Lordy, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Well i have bought the Oneplus 7 Pro.. and its not perfect.

What i like!

1: This display is beautiful
    2: The size off the screen is great
    3: Camera so far have been taking beautiful pictures.
    4: I like that the camera is hidden as i never use it anyway.
    5: Phone is just gorgeous with the nebula blue.

What i don't like!

1: The curved part off the screen. STOP doing this.
    2: Same as above witch again makes it screen protectors almost impossible to have on with a case. As they tend to get lose in one corner. And it also happens on the Oneplus 7 pro . Top right corner.
    3: Battery could have been a bit better better. "Hopefully will get better with updates"
    4: Missing Wireless charging "its not a deal breaker for me, But having it would made the phone even better. And at this price it should have had it."
    5: No Horizon light still. even too it was advertised to have this.

Aden Inferno, Spelt and OPOBEAST like this.
  17. PuCiNhOOO Gingerbread Jun 4, 2019

PuCiNhOOO, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Do you need more that 8h SOT?

stark2991_PL and OPOBEAST like this.
  18. PuCiNhOOO Gingerbread Jun 4, 2019

19. GFailfefe Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

20. E1541419246984 Cupcake Jun 4, 2019

E1541419246984, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Not going to buy since the price of OnePlus 7 pro is too expensive which is close to Samsung flagship smartphone in Malaysia.