Why would you buy/not buy the OnePlus 7 Pro?

1. erwinangjaya Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

erwinangjaya, Jun 11, 2019 :
    would buy (already bought it tho)
    - come on , it's oneplus 7 pro
    - 90hz
    - oxygen os
    - quality of the camera

won't buy :
    - no headphone jack. that's it

2. Ali Muhammadx Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

Ali Muhammadx, Jun 11, 2019 :
    i am not buying any new OnePlus device & ready to sold current OnePlus 6 because in OnePlus team no one want to solve my Volte issue i am complaining from 1 Year & no in OnePlus no one listening they keep ignoring some how from bug Hunter team a member Bobby D contact me about my issue & asked for device log.

i provided but now still their is no answer he doing same what all doing keep ignoring.i paid for this device & you guys doing this to me.Dear OnePlus team you are changed now you guys got money in your account & investments now there is a rod & arrogance come in your neck.

i bought this device for my work because you are not listening anymore so i am switching to iPhone i moved from Samsung to OnePlus because you listen but now you make me to switch other device so i am switching.

3. N1554370572941 Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

N1554370572941, Jun 11, 2019 :
    because first DNT like curve display, price is high, the OP7 exist and I feel OnePlus should remain the flagship killer and not go up in the market.

+ forgot to say I'm still enjoying my OP6t.!!

4. shezack Gingerbread Jun 11, 2019

shezack, Jun 11, 2019 :
    I would not buy Oneplus 7 pro because

1. Oneplus is trying to become Apple.
    2. Oneplus increased the prize.
    3. Redmi K20 Pro exists.
    4. Its not an 5G phone.

Genuine feedback from a Genuine Oneplus fan.

Abhilashpro99 likes this.
  5. G_Dariusch_Deermann_XRUD Cupcake Jun 11, 2019

G_Dariusch_Deermann_XRUD, Jun 11, 2019 :
    I bought the 7 pro because of its beautiful smooth display. I like the almost no borders design.

only negative so far is the missing notification LED. I don't get why there is no notification light after an initial screen wake for a few seconds. the whole point of an LED is to let you know that you missed an information. if I miss the initial information on 7 pro, there is no further signal to let me know by just looking at the phone...

6. patrick.h.day Eclair Jun 12, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Actually, the camera(s) on the OP 7 are miles better than that of the 6t or any OP phone that preceded it. I take what I read in reviews with a grain of salt, and form my own opinions. Photography is subjective anyway, and as such, ymmv. Most flagship phones will receive updates that improve the function of their devices, and OP is way better than the other major players because they push numerous updates way beyond what is considered the norm. I have been a Samsung user for many years, but I am no longer, simply due to the fact that updates are important to me. This last update has pushed the cameras on the 7 to near peer levels with the likes of Apple, and Samsung. It's my hope that OP will concentrate their efforts on improving the night capabilities of the cameras as the daylight performance is top notch.

darren190390 likes this.
  7. patrick.h.day Eclair Jun 12, 2019

1: Drugs are bad
    2: It has a 90hz. screen and a pop up camera which increases the cost of BOM, there's also the OnePlus 7 you can buy. Stuff costs money.
    3: Who cares
    4: The OP 7 pro 5G says hi!

8. patrick.h.day Eclair Jun 12, 2019

I've never used a Huawei phone and never will, as far as Samsung is concerned, the Knox feature is for Enterprise use, and gives the user a higher level of security. That said, it also increases the cost of software R&D, to create such security, and updates won't come as quickly as they do now. The average user has no need for that type of security.

9. patrick.h.day Eclair Jun 12, 2019

I traded my S10 plus in for the 7 Pro, the fingerprint sensor feels faster on this, than on the S10. I also rarely use plug in headphones so the jack being gone isn't an issue for me.

10. KTaylor62 Gingerbread Jun 12, 2019

KTaylor62, Jun 12, 2019 :
    really enjoying my 7 pro. bought it bc it offered much of what other flagships were, but with a better value.

11. V1560318780637 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

12. V1560318780637 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

13. G_SADANJEET_KUMAR_KAR_JN Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

G_SADANJEET_KUMAR_KAR_JN, Jun 12, 2019 :
    The pop up camera is a risky business I think, they just brought it just because of the trend but even without it the One Plus customers might have been happy.

14. John Macca Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

John Macca, Jun 12, 2019 :
    I have the mate 20 pro and have now taken the plunge on the OnePlus 7 Pro and I can say that this beats it hands down in nearly every department ... the screen is beautiful I disagree about the size only slightly bigger than mate 20 pro.... no lag games run great, battery lasts as long as the mate and wireless charging I never use anyway because it's too slow for my taste [e]1f602[/e].
    you won't be disappointed once more options appear on the camera and it's tweaked slightly.... won't miss having to wait 3 months for an update.

15. G_Long_She_QfzF Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

16. G_Long_She_QfzF Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

17. adarshasm.1996 Donut Jun 12, 2019

adarshasm.1996, Jun 12, 2019 :
    i have bought oneplus 7 in India but shifting to US. wanted to know whether indian version supports US carriers.

18. Syaoran Froyo Jun 12, 2019

Syaoran, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Reasons to buy: Fantastic display, highly optimized OS, customizable UI, DnD slider, also sold through T-Mobile.

Reasons to avoid: OnePlus was too cheap to include the headphone adapter in the box and charges $12 for it online, device priced $100 too high for what you get, the camera image quality only looks good to the blind, doesn't come in green.

19. Jay Henry Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

Jay Henry, Jun 12, 2019 :
    I wouldn't buy it right now as I've got OnePlus 6t McLaren already. this phone has the warp charge and is already pretty fast.

20. D1558786275966 Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

D1558786275966, Jun 12, 2019 :
    I definitely love the phone after almost a month use. I chose 7 pro over 7 primarily due to the curved screen and the triple rear camera setup. Till now it has not disappointed me and i hope One Plus releases frequent updates to make the phone flawless.

Jay Henry likes this.