I barely get to 4 hrs of SOT with moderate use.
Whaaattt??? No way! I never have less than 7h with games, vídeos and social!
Something is wrong with your phone then.
I can definitely agree with you on 2).
I have my OnePlus 7 Pro for 1 day now, and the pre-applied screen-protector is already peeling off from the right top corner.
No Horizon light is such a shame too. They even have a advertisment clip on YouTube for this feature, but it's not even close to how it works for me. (Only one second of this light is showing up when receiving a WhatsApp notification)
hey u seriously don't know about OnePlusSevenPro... its just amazing with its Camera..I knw bcz I already have and I am experiencing,[e]1f60d[/e] it is awesome with its all features except Battery Draining... but too they gave WARP CHARGER so we can. easily charge 0-60% in Max 20-30 mins that's awesome... nd bro please google it about POP UP camera of OnePlus it is simply awesome... its performance is far better than other phones... from next time while giving any comment please experience it and then give...
I have bought the OnePlus 7 Pro on the 2nd of this month.
And this phone has me amazed at each and every single thing it does. It's a definite upgrade from the OnePlus 7.
If your budget permits then I would recommend you to buy the 7 Pro instead of 7.
i want to buy third op7 pro but after resolve software issue particularly camera improvement
the phone is ways too heavy
- Big screen with built in camera (also protected)
- 256GB vs 64Gb of my OP6
- Bigger battery
- Newest chipset
I dont like:
- Curved screen does not make sense, no extra features
- Notifications on side only show once (which is useless because I see them anyway on the screen). What we need are repeating notifications (adjustable in settings...define color and where to show, how to long show and how long to repeated after what time)
If i had gotten 8h SOT i def wouldn't complain. I Am getting more like 5h SOT.
Please support my Horizon Light Request in the OnePlus Feedback Forum. https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/make-horizon-light-work-as-it-should.1046981/
Simply the best display - QHD 90Hz
Great battery - Capacity and warp charging
Poor camera quality - especially wide lens
Want a wide angle selfie lens just like Pixel 3
Because it's not available in the referral program.
I won't buy OnePlus 7 Pro because camera is not that great.
Like iPhone Oneplus should have camera app should have all the options which is there in iphone. Even Realme is have those options.
I bought it and honestly here are the complaints most people who don't own the phone are saying:
1. it's too expensive
2. it's a curved display
3. pop up camera
4. no wireless charging
5. no ip rating
6. camera not up to par
7. the phone is too heavy
8. bad battery usage
9. phone/screen is too big
here's my take from having the phone for 2 weeks now:
1. it's actually cheap I've paid more money to get a flagship phone with 4gb of ram and only 64gb HD and that $900 when the LG V30 first came out.
2. Name a flagship that don't have a curved display tbh I love the curved display and the way the texts wraps around.
3. The pop up camera is honestly the best idea OnePlus has come with no notch or punch hole.
4. Who the heck needs wireless charging the phone has warp charge!!! the fastest charging time in the world. heck I even get great charge time with the dash charger go figure ♂️
5. ip rating would yank the price up by 35 dollars in the US I'm good. I've seen an actual test done on the phone if it got rated it would be rated at ip67 not 68 it's only water resistant up until 1.5 meters under water that's 4 feet and 11inches which meets the ip67 standard.
6. I have the OnePlus 6 and that camera sucked *** until the updates but I don't buy phones just for the camera that's why I have a DSLR. plus you can always edit the photos anyway . OnePlus is known for sending out software updates to improve the camera. btw known reviewer on YouTube just said that the OnePlus 7 pro camera is better than the S10+ so complain all you guys want.
7. To be honest I can't tell the difference between my OnePlus 6 and 7 pro when it comes to weight. Maybe that's because I've lifted weights nah. maybe it's because my hands don't get tired like little kids trying to hold a phone nah cause my 13 year old cousin even said my 7 pro was light. maybe you guys are some cry babies.
8. My battery actually lasts me a whole day and thats with heavy usage.
9. The phone is not that big [e]1f602[/e] honestly I wish it was 7inches with all screen. But look it's 6.7 inches same size as the S10 5g I believe. the OnePlus 7 pro has a stunning display let's not even factor in the 90hz refresh rate. I mean the display alone already beats Samsung's out the park when watching movies, YouTube just entertainment in general the colors pop more and is brighter indoors and the thing is Samsung made the display for OnePlus!!!
I can NOT recommend the OP7Pro right now.
Telephoto and wide angle lens cannot be switched manually in pro mode. Colour reproduction and post processing of telephoto lens are not on par with main sensor. Navigation gestures do NOT work properly ,it s a hussle to use them,especially with the clear case mounted. i can use my OP6 without even looking at the phone, the 7pro is not reacting properly to gestures. Oneplus should work very hard on this, i still cannot understand, how Pete Lau allowed release with this issues, that couterdicts his "Clicky buttons" philosophy totally and makes his words just random marketing blah.
Once Oneplus has fixed this, i would recommend the phone,with 6 of ten points, if camera will get better i will go even up to 7 or 8 of ten. But at moment it s way more reliable and productive to work with my OP6.
But i m pretty sure, that Oneplus will react and work hard on fixing these, my experience with Oneplus tells me, that all new phones have some major flaws, but Oneplus will fix them as soon as possible. At this moment i will be happy with my Op7 pro and sell my good ol OP6 to some friend, who i want to sell a really great device.
EDIT:After installing oxygen 9.5.7 i found gestures working better (but still not as good as on my OP6) and camera changes are visible, too. So i change my recommendation from "sell" to: "Hold", with 6,5 loints of ten. Reading Jimmy Z. s Posting lets me hope for further improvements.
because I'm poor
I won't buy it because I wanted the 12GB variant but it's out of stock in India after the very first day !
The only thing I hated in the op7 pro is the curved edge.
Performance Tips for the OnePlus 7 Pro
by KnightofScorpio, 2019-07-16