Why would you buy/not buy the OnePlus 7 Pro?

1. oneplus4life2019 Donut Jun 16, 2019

oneplus4life2019, Jun 16, 2019 :
    They might bring it back the Google Pixel did on the 3a XL so maybe we might see it again

Aden Inferno and X1560648890317 like this.
  2. X1560648890317 Cupcake Jun 16, 2019

X1560648890317, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Fingers crossed that they would! Hopefully on the 7T :x

Aden Inferno likes this.
  3. G_Geek_Master_PBvx Eclair Jun 16, 2019

G_Geek_Master_PBvx, Jun 16, 2019 :
    I'm not being fooled by anything you *** hole! I personally think the US is using the ban as a bargaining chip, and I believe that it's wrong to do that. *** holes like you that talk shit about things that you don't understand piss me off! And by the way, considering OTHER countries have been doing things similar to the US ban, there just might be some amount of danger there. A stupid, dumb ***, keyboard warrior like you just can't get your head out of your own *** to actually pay attention to the whole picture.

4. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Jun 16, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Your previous post:

From stating that national security is very real, you have now moved on to accept it is a bargaining chip, essentially admitting that 'threat to national security' is just a tool used by America to accomplish business agenda. Glad that I have been successful in pulling you out of that hole you were thinking from. Don't go back into it.

5. G_Geek_Master_PBvx Eclair Jun 16, 2019

For crying out loud! NATIONAL SECURITY IS ******* REAL!

What I said was that I feel the current situation with Huawei is being used as a bargaining chip. I'm going to assume that you are from a country that has no real government, no real national infrastructure, and therefore has no national security because it's barely a nation. As such, you cannot POSSIBLY know or understand what national security is, and therefore, have no right or reason to comment or speculate about it in any capacity outside of your own barely functional brain.

6. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Jun 16, 2019

Using ''threat to national security" as a bargaining tool? I am sure it isn't a bargaining tool, so that clearly shows there is some other agenda going on.

Instead of assuming about me or my country, spend your time more wisely on independent reports if you really want to know the reality.

7. patrick.h.day Eclair Jun 16, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jun 16, 2019 :
    I bought one on Amazon for 8 dollars....

8. G_Geek_Master_PBvx Eclair Jun 16, 2019

Let me just ask, is national security a real thing? If you answer "no", then you are an ignorant fool. the u.s. ban on Huawei is happening because China and the United States are currently having some disagreements about trade and tariffs and what not. Huawei, I do not feel is a threat to US National Security. however just because this one incident is more than likely being BSed and therefore treating Huawei as a bargaining chip between the United States and China, does not change the fact that National Security is a real thing. it is wrong in my opinion to use a company as a bargaining chip between nations. you however, have stated that National Security is not a real thing, that it does not exist, and is just a bunch of nonsense that is being used by the Trump Administration. the only way you could literally believe that National Security is not real, is that you are from a country that has no real threats, and is irrelevant to those organizations and groups that terrorize Nations all across the globe. I feel sorry for you for being so ignorant, and for believing that there is never ever any such thing as a threat on a national scale. I'm going to my job now, have a nice day.

9. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Jun 16, 2019

So you never understood what I wrote. I never said national security isn't real. I only said there was no threat to national security in the case of Huawei, and that America has always been using "non-existent" threats to national security as a tool to accomplish business interests or sabotage growth of other countries. There are ample examples in history that confirm this, and the Huawei episode is no different.

On the contrary, it is America that has been planting spyware, malware, and other sabotaging mechanisms everywhere as revealed by WikiLeaks and Edward Snowden.

All these have nothing to do with real threats from terrorist organizations. We are not talking about it here.

Loveit likes this.
  10. J1528854927039 Cupcake Jun 16, 2019

11. patrick.h.day Eclair Jun 16, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jun 16, 2019 :
    I have to ask this....How do YOU KNOW that Huawei, a company led by a former People's Army officer, who's only loyalties are to the party doesn't put backdoors into their products? Chinese companies can be compelled by the CCP to do their bidding, as it's an actual Chinese law. The total ignorance, or willingness to turn a blind eye to the way the Chinese treat other countries is astounding. You need to take the blinders off.

12. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Jun 16, 2019

1. There has only been claims and zero proof.
    2. America has used non-existent "threats to national security" as a tool too many times in the past to pursue various sinister goals.

Only when you remove your own blinders off will you see this reality.

13. Hassan_Abdul KitKat Jun 16, 2019

Hassan_Abdul, Jun 16, 2019 :
    I will buy one too.
    just saw a special offer :)

14. G_Geek_Master_PBvx Eclair Jun 16, 2019

You're the only one blind here. Go take off your tinfoil hat and talk about your bullshit on reddit. Get out of the tech forums.

Aden Inferno likes this.
  15. patrick.h.day Eclair Jun 17, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jun 17, 2019 :
    As someone who knows more about this area than you do, I suggest you start at: China has demanded technology transfers just to do business in China, then move to China has hacked foreign governments, not just to find out what they are doing, but also steal technological secrets because they can't figure things out themselves. Finally into, China also crushed any dissent among their own people, something the US DOES NOT DO to its own people. The US is not going to disclose methods, objectives, sources. That's stupid. Yes, the NSA, CIA both do what they do. EVERY country does, it's what they do with that Intel when it's collected. I find our discussion very stimulating......as such would love to discuss further on another forum

Aden Inferno likes this.
  16. I1540388758617 Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

17. M1560665023059 Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

M1560665023059, Jun 17, 2019 :
    Bought one...
    A little buyer's remorse...

1. didn't mind the curved screen, but I drive with my phone in a holder and no matter how I set it I cannot see the left edge while on maps due to glare.... which is where very important stuff is...

2. No headphone jack, nor adapter. Seriously? they are like 1$ cost added on a 700 phone.

3. Can't record video in close up.
    Can't use portrait without it zooming in.
    Front camera is cool, but pictures are always
    pixelated for some reason.
    Zoom in and it pixelates pretty bad on any camera.
    Billed as great night camera but I haven't had much luck with it being useful in low light without flash.

18. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Jun 17, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, Jun 17, 2019 :
    May be. I could not see that people can wilfully think from inside a hole. You keep doing it, else you could become a threat to national security.

19. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Jun 17, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, Jun 17, 2019 :
    Collecting intel by barging into people's privacy may be acceptable to you, not for others. So what China is doing openly as a policy with guidelines, the US is doing it secretly and at a much deeper level. So it shouldn't claim to respect privacy, including it's own people.

20. N1560391088911 Cupcake Jun 17, 2019