Why would you buy/not buy the OnePlus 7 Pro?

1. tony.heasman01@g Donut Jun 25, 2019

2. G_Brandon_Lombardo Donut Jun 25, 2019

3. _udayraj_ Froyo Jun 25, 2019

_udayraj_, Jun 25, 2019 :
    No dude I'm not replying to you. I was replying to a guy who said that OP7 is not there in the Antutu ranking. But I don't know how the quoted text vanished.

G_Brandon_Lombardo likes this.
  4. tony.heasman01@g Donut Jun 25, 2019

5. oneplus4life2019 Donut Jun 28, 2019

oneplus4life2019, Jun 28, 2019 :
    I bought my third one plus seven pro the camera update is still not Google pixel level or even Samsung everything else is ok but my sound shuts off while I'm on YouTube and Netflix I'm thinking of returning my phone I'm too furusterated why can't the phone be user ready straight out the box

6. baconjane Cupcake Jun 28, 2019

baconjane, Jun 28, 2019 :
    Link is broken so...

Pros: Super fast, amazing HD display, works so smoothly, all features contribute to the user experience instead of taking away from it. Great community.

Cons: Initially, I liked the idea of the pop-up camera, but once I started using it, it became more of a nuisance. For the same reason there is a meme about accidentally opening the front-face camera, the fact that a camera pops up as well might be even more annoying. For example, when I accidentally swipe right on my Instagram, it goes to the Instagram camera. I'm already unexpectedly seeing my face at an unattractive angle, but on top of that the camera pops up, and now there are two too many things going on.
    Phone is a little big for my small hands but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

7. kevjhernandez93 Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

KTaylor62 likes this.
  8. hhhaaa777 Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

hhhaaa777, Jun 29, 2019 :
    OnePlus 7Pro is not worthy enough to buy:

- Huge price
    - Pop up Camera
    - Same performance as OnePlus 7
    - No headphones jack provision ☹️

We are paying so much n the name of OnePlus ! It's fine..
    But why headphones are not provided with MRP?

It's pathetic that even headphone jack is also not provided in the phone.

Also it s a generic thing that people listen to songs after buying any phone.

I feel one plus start providing headphones for OnePlus 7 Pro above series, it would be great deal..

9. insomnia77 Froyo Jun 29, 2019

insomnia77, Jun 29, 2019 :
    I have to say after being a loyal Samsung user for many years and being critical of the 7 pro before I got it, I'm blown away. Nothing comes close for the price and a nice jesture OnePlus is crediting people in Canada because they reduced the price 100 to make in more in line with us pricing. The phone feels amazing in hand and I paired mine with the slim supcase bettle style which compliments the sleek ergonomics of the phone. OnePlus releasing updates to keep improving it makes this phone a hands down instant purchase. Those complaining about the size get the one plus 7. The curves on the screen are functional because they give the impression the phone is smaller then it is while squeezing in more screen realestate. The phone has same physical dimension of note 9 but feels smaller when you hold it. I would take a pop up camera over a notch any day and in my opinion it looks cool. I would like to see OnePlus keep working on the camera because I don't think it's reached it's full potential and is possible increase screen brightness outdoors so it comes closer to Samsung brightness. Also the adaptive 90 hz setting sounds nice if they can. Overall though my experience is amazing phone at a amazing price. thank you one plus one. So much value in this phone for the price. For those on the fence all I can say try the phone first then decide. The hype is real.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019

hotsauce likes this.
  10. ilovesoneplus Jelly Bean Jun 29, 2019

11. insomnia77 Froyo Jun 29, 2019

12. ilovesoneplus Jelly Bean Jun 29, 2019

ilovesoneplus, Jun 29, 2019 :
    No need 4 condolences when I bought a better phone lol :D

13. tony.heasman01@g Donut Jul 1, 2019

tony.heasman01@g, Jul 1, 2019 :
    come on now there both great phones maybe they the best of both M20 / p30 pro and the one plus 7 pro , there would be nothing out there to touch it
    how about the one plus executive .

14. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 5, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jul 5, 2019 :
    So your line is drawn at whether the country has a policy allowing said activities? The US has laws strictly forbidding such activities being used against its own citizens, let alone other state actors. The US will have a really good reason to spy against other countries, and when it IS done, it is used as a preventative measure, not to steal like China is KNOWN to do. As an American citizen, I am afforded protections via our constitution, no other citizen in any other country has. We have become the envy of the world in such a short amount of time, not because we spy, but because we are the embodiment of personal liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, that is something the Chinese cannot boast. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

15. M1562344564622 Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

M1562344564622, Jul 5, 2019 :
    Never settle baby!!! play on player play on!!! high everyone I am a software engineer and I like everything except anchovies lol. I'm very impressed with the OnePlus 7 pro. has everything I need and then some. phone is quick as hell, display is georgous especially with an 4D wallpaper. there are some minor connectivity issues but all in all I'm very happy with my purchase and I really appreciate how one plus is really doing it!!!! hands down the OnePlus 7 pro is definitely one of my favorite phones and at the number one spot right now. I just wanted to say thank you OnePlus for listening to your community and making an exceptionally awesome product and products. thank you ALL for everything !!! NEVER SETTLE BABY!!! PLAY ON PLAYERS, PLAY ON!!!!!

tony.heasman01@g likes this.
  16. flores78 Gingerbread Jul 5, 2019

17. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2019

Loveit, Jul 5, 2019 :
    Nationalist delusion at its finest. America is fast becoming the most hated nation in the world. This isn't my personal view by the way - just saying...

18. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Jul 5, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jul 5, 2019 :
    Oh you sweet summer child.

I don't think that quote means what you think it means. Have you met the TSA?

KTaylor62 likes this.
  19. theshinybeast Marshmallow Jul 5, 2019

theshinybeast, Jul 5, 2019 :
    Free health care?

tobias14 and toastytoast1234 like this.
  20. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Jul 6, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jul 6, 2019 :
    Maybe he's talking about civil forfeiture, whereby any random cop can steal your shit because reasons. Good luck spending 5 years going through the court system to get it back.

Or maybe he means the requirement to hand over all your social media activity to the stazi

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48486672

Land of the free and home of the brave, indeed.

theshinybeast and Loveit like this.