Why would you buy/not buy the OnePlus 7 Pro?

1. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2019

Loveit, Jul 6, 2019 :
    No, guns for everyone!!

theshinybeast likes this.
  2. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Jul 6, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jul 6, 2019 :
    I may be a bit off on this one, but I kind of agree with that up to a point.

But fcuk this blinkered bullshit that America is some bastion of freedom & liberty, that ship sailed a long time ago.

theshinybeast likes this.
  3. hotsauce Lollipop Jul 6, 2019

hotsauce, Jul 6, 2019 :
    You were saying?

[​IMG]

toastytoast1234 likes this.
  4. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 6, 2019

patrick.h.day, Jul 6, 2019 :
    where's the lie in my statement? we have gone farther in a shorter amount of time than any other nation in history. And I have ZERO issues with being called a nationalist. I love my country and will ALWAYS put it, and my people ahead of others. Other countries can think what they want, we have the lowest unemployment in over 50 years, wages are growing, the highest minority employment rate in US history, our stock market is up 50 percent since Trump took over. No more will we kowtow to other countries like China, which, btw our tariff's are hurting their economy. Our major companies are thinking about moving manufacturing to places like Vietnam, India etc. To countries that deserve to have a middle class. There are countries that are finally waking up from the globalist siren song. Eventually we will start getting along with Russia as soon a Trump gets reelected. Our relationship with North Korea is just beginning, which will eventually lead to a permanent peace treaty. Need I say more? I'd rather be a hated prosperous US citizen, than any other citizen.

5. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 6, 2019

How is big brother watching my every move? How are the pictures you posted a violation of civil liberties? Could it be that checks against possible terrorism is a prudent measure to take? the nearest public camera in my area is a red light camera on Wise avenue. That was put in because of a death at a 4 way intersection because someone ran a red light. Your post has no point......NEXT!

6. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 6, 2019

yeah, that sucks.....that's the swamp talking, entrenched pols who feel they can get away with crap like that. Not a fan of the Patriot act either. Guns? I have a few, and will die to keep them, although I doubt the opposite party will ever get the required power to overturn the 2nd amendment.

7. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 6, 2019

Some LEO's give others a bad name. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

8. hotsauce Lollipop Jul 6, 2019

hotsauce, Jul 6, 2019 :
    A stranger seeing your naked body is not a violation of your liberties? ok.... yeah next indeed.

9. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 6, 2019

it's an x-ray....OMG....my wife used to work for the TSA. You won't get naked unless you are strip searched. Wrong AGAIN!

10. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2019

Loveit, Jul 6, 2019 :
    I never said you lied but making it sound like everyone is aching for an American life is not true.

I'm not here to discuss American politics anyway, don't know enough to go into detail about American unemployment rates to be honest

11. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2019

Loveit, Jul 6, 2019 :
    I'm not really a fan of lots of states laws though really, abortion laws and death penalties seem a bit much in a civilised world

12. hotsauce Lollipop Jul 6, 2019

hotsauce, Jul 6, 2019 :
    Apparently your wife work for TSA but don't really know much about body scanning technology. The x-ray scanner project an image of your naked body to the screen, hence why it is extremely invasive. And thats why most airport including the one where I live had moved on to millimeter wave scanner which nolonger give a picture of your naked body. Anyways, have a blessed day.

[​IMG]

toastytoast1234 and Loveit like this.
  13. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 6, 2019

I'm anti-abortion up to a point. If we are civilized, then there is no need for except in extreme cases. The majority agree with my opinion than the far left/right. That said, I would rather deal with my state than the Federal Government. The 10th amendment to our constitution is what gives states their rights, and those rights are being slowly erased by Judges legislating from the bench, rather than adjudicating.

14. patrick.h.day Eclair Jul 6, 2019

Dude, who cares? .....do you have something to hide? I would rather a TSA agent get an eyeful of my junk than some moron packing a gun or TNT up in their backside. And you have given me ONE example, and while air travel is common, I'm not giving up any rights by the agent looking at my body. I'm not being fondled, or touched. That's where I would draw the line. I am secure on my possessions, they aren't being stolen. I get them back after they are done, or are you willing to risk another 9/11 style attack, or worse?

15. tobias14 Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 6, 2019

tony.heasman01@g likes this.
  16. tony.heasman01@g Donut Jul 6, 2019

tobias14 likes this.
  17. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2019

18. Hoots2 Gingerbread Jul 6, 2019

Hoots2, Jul 6, 2019 :
    Well loveit, 2 sides to every story, 1 side are facts. No matter which side I sit on, there will be lots of haters. Up till I retired a few years back, I didn't do politics at all, too busy running my 2 businesses. Now I have lots of free time to checkout the politics. After deep research and fact checking, I found out whatever a Democrat says, the opposite is the truth, nearly 100% of the time. Someone mentioned guns, I own lots of them, from handguns to shotguns, rifles, and AR-15s. I do all my own reloading to cut costs cuz I shoot alot. If anyone doesn't like America, don't come here, we have more than enough muchers draining the coffers. Our government is just as corrupt as any other country. As long as my government retirement check doesn't bounce, I'm good! I paid into the system for 67 years, now its time to get some back. I'll be 70 in a couple of months, I'm just enjoying my new 7 pro. Sure wish I could get MMS working so I could send pics to the grandkids!

Loveit likes this.
  19. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2019

Loveit, Jul 6, 2019 :
    Pow

20. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 7, 2019

Loveit, Jul 7, 2019 :
    It was me who mentioned guns as a funny link to healthcare.

For what it's worth I don't mind the gun culture, it's impressive how responsible you are with it (in the main). I'm a bit jealous I can't fire off a few of them bad boys (at a tin)