[Submitted] WIDEVINE L3

1. AndroidManiac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 25, 2021

AndroidManiac , Jun 25, 2021 :
    Widevine L3 on OOS11.0.1.1.HD65AA on my HD1900
    And their is not any solution yet.
    OnePlus said to update from 10 to 11 to correct

Said to wait for software correction coming

Said send my device into service center.

Any way thanks

2. Prashanth 27
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jun 26, 2021

Prashanth 27 , Jun 26, 2021 :
    In order to investigate the issue further, please share the requested details. We've contacted you via Direct Message, kindly check for the same. Looking forward for your response!

Regards,
    Prashanth.

3. AndroidManiac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 27, 2021

AndroidManiac , Jun 27, 2021 :
    Thanks I've don't the best I could...
    To be honest it's L3 with boot loader unlocked and L1 when it's locked cause I MSN downgrade tool to 00S10 and that locked my boot loader and I had L1. Then local update to OOS11 and still L1 is Ok. But after I unlock the bootloader to root it's L3 all over again. So I've to SETTLE for either root OR windevine L3 (unless a software update allows for both unlocked bootloader and L1 which I doubt will happen from OnePlus, but, perhaps with custom ROM? That a great day thanks for your time.

Terry

4. abdullah13042000
    Gingerbread Jun 28, 2021

abdullah13042000 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 28, 2021 :
    Mine bootloader is locked and still I have widevine L3 I have decided if I don't get the update my end of this month I will just change to MI phone and sell this one

5. AndroidManiac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2021

AndroidManiac , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 2, 2021 :
    Ain't gonna be fixed and I've given up hope with OnePlus all the way around from the worst tech support to horrible customer service to garbage software update issues plaguing devices ... And the utter formal lack of OnePlus announcing the problem formally and committing to a successful resolution (just like encryption/description and AOD promises long gone but not forgotten).

Bottom like take it and like it or not.

Going back to Samsung if the next Pixel isn't an option...

Y1624488183417 likes this.