[Submitted] WIDEVINE L3

1. AndroidManiac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 25, 2021

AndroidManiac , Jun 25, 2021 :
    Widevine L3 on OOS11.0.1.1.HD65AA on my HD1900
    And their is not any solution yet.
    OnePlus said to update from 10 to 11 to correct

Said to wait for software correction coming

Said send my device into service center.

Any way thanks

2. Prashanth 27
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jun 26, 2021

Prashanth 27 , Jun 26, 2021 :
    In order to investigate the issue further, please share the requested details. We've contacted you via Direct Message, kindly check for the same. Looking forward for your response!

Regards,
    Prashanth.

3. abdullah13042000
    Gingerbread Jun 28, 2021

abdullah13042000 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 28, 2021 :
    I believe the customer care should be trained properly ,not everyone can go to a service center and nor send their phones to service center for 14 days as we need it
    That is why people are waiting for ota update ,to be honest if it was any other buf I wouldn't care but heres the thing Netflix in sd sucks

4. rituraj_dixit
    Eclair Jun 29, 2021

rituraj_dixit , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 29, 2021 :
    This issue seems to be deployed by OnePlus all of a sudden on multiple 7T devices. Like some sort of server side downgrade. Many of the users are reporting it just now, as it was perfectly fine for more than a month on Oxygen OS 11.0.1.1. I too am facing this L1 to L3 issue just recently.

5. AndroidManiac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2021

AndroidManiac , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 2, 2021 :
    I can only get L1 when I lock the bootloader which cased me to loose all data and the OnePlus switch back up/restore seems to have missed a bout 2000 pictures that pisses me right off.

And other OEM can and do acknowledge the L1/L3 issue and do fix it with SOFTWARE without sending devices in to a service center. If I have to send this device into a service center for this windevine issue then it's simple enough to buy a Samsung and sell this OnePlus.

And just because I bought this device private/used one month after market release - I've been formally rejected for remote assistance cause I cannot provide the invoice for OnePlus... Thanks 👍 for nothing and thanks for the worst tech support I've ever yet to have experience until this here disaster.

Any way... I'll happily change my tune here when OnePlus software properly corrects this issue - but, I'm doubting that will ever happen cause OnePlus has yet to my knowledge officially acknowledge this issue nor offer one proper working solution to correct this issue. That's c R a P period .