wifi and hotspot at the same time

1. yannice92
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2019

yannice92 , Jun 27, 2019 :
    hmmm I think it's very usefull like if u have 1 credential wifi connect to ur OP and that crendential cannot be login to another device like laptop, so with these feature, u can share the wifi using 1 credential to another devices

2. mptpro
    Froyo Jan 29, 2020

mptpro , Jan 29, 2020 :
    When I had my pixel 3xl I used this feature frequently, and if one of this things I miss most about switching to OP.

Just in example is that my Tesla's wifi isn't had strong and can't connect to me home wifi (too far away) but my phone can. By connecting my phone to wifi while sitting in the car, and turning in the wifi hotpot and connect my car to it, and the car can download updates via my home wifi.

3. Jason_Love
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2020

Jason_Love , Feb 12, 2020 :
    My personal use case. I've had just about every S-series Samsung since the S4. The S6 is the first I remember having this feature. I would use it to connect to inflight wifi (which also started becoming more available) then turn on its hotspot feature to allow my other devices access to the internet without having to sign up and pay a separate fee on those devices. Most pay-for-wifi services don't allow multiple devices.

shabs_88 likes this.
  4. dkishorereddy
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

dkishorereddy , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Yes, it really helps me and others in so many cases.. I have used Samsung phones for years and it works well.

Few of the dumb old fellows opposing here.. if they were not aware of the technology then just quite, don't post your silly opinions here.

If the hardware support then what's wrong to add this support/feature by the team of Oneplus, it's an advantage.. I hope Oneplus won't stick to China policy.. if it wants be grow in globalized world then try to give best and Never Settle.

5. Caoimhín
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 11, 2020

Caoimhín , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Submit your suggestion to the Ideas platform or to the Feedback section. This will go direct to OnePlus developers.

Ideas

https://www.oneplus.com/communityideas#/

Feedback tool

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

6. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 11, 2020