Wifi automatically on & off via OnePlus 7T

1. bjsingh90
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2021

bjsingh90 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 11, 2021 :
    Dear team

I have done everything which you have mentioned in your previous thread but still no solution

Please give some other suggestions for solve this problem

Brajendra

2. Dsquared1955 , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 11, 2021 :
    2 things of which to be mindful.
    1. There is no "team" on these forums, only users like yourself.
    2. A vague reference to a previous thread will not bring many responses and suggestions. State the issue yay are experiencing clearly and concisely. Someone might see it that had the same issue, and will offer assistance.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021

McJader and ghostofcain like this.
  3. MJ+
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2021

MJ+ , Jan 19, 2021 :
    I have same issue too. In fact my wifi, Bluetooth, mobile data all gets switched off until I pick my phone. Happened during the day once and many times over night. I can't afford to have this situation since am on call support and my job requires me to be reachable over phone anytime.

I don't remember installing any new apps. Is there any kind of battery optimization happening that's doing this at the background?

4. outhmangee
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2021

5. J1607406597791
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2021

J1607406597791 , Jan 20, 2021 :
    It's partial network issue partial memory issue.

Clear your "saved networks " under Wifi-settings. It'll say "Forget Network " and do this for bluetooth and connected devices you might have stored too. Then, you'll want to wipe cache. And there's many different ways to do this, some more effective and the ones that say "WIPE ALL" don't truly clear it all (such as clearing app permissions and data) as it's all synced by Google, your hardware, home network, etc.

Also if you're really desperate, and report to Google. In browser , chrome only (make sure you're on current versions) and click the 3 dots -> Help & Feedback->Send Feedback, attach anything you want (I don't bother with screen shot unless u think it's important.

It's not going to solve any problem immediately for you . But at least you get to send up a signal flare so hopefully it can get patches in a year or two...

Careful with apps popping up anywhere you haven't seen before too. I notice OP likes to do this , but so do others... Especially related to games. They pushing so hard for Stadia/oP game store...