WiFi Calling and VoLTE on Three UK Working!!

1. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 7, 2020

malidan , Feb 7, 2020 :
    :tearsofjoy:
    Funny how people perceive things.

I said the last post was Dec 23 2019. The poster said as of when he recieved the update, his was now working. So upto that point I wasn't or he would not have replied to the thread. :p

So what's your point?

So who has an issue ?

OP for taking over 16 months to fix something that should not be wrong in the first place.

As for me my devices work as they should on a network I have been on for over 15 years without such issues, other than when the OPO wouldn't fire up on 3G:tearsofjoy:

So which mirror is it you want me to look in? The OP mirror where a basic function was still being fixed 16 months after the after the thread started. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I like the we you put I there, like somebody voted you as spokesperson. That is the usual cry for like support to bolster a weak statement.

There is defo something wrong with you people, you don't seem to remember how bad your devices have been.

I'm out:p
    Micro studying people words and adding your own meaning seems to be all you are good for. I have noticed you practicing this for sometime, Oh bigotry is certainly another. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020

2. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 7, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Don't see a we, I pointed to Now Working, and that you were Wrong in what you stated, even posted an image to where it states that. I don't think you understand the word bigotry, you are using it in the wrong context. The mirror hanging on your wall.

Hope this answers all your queries, if not phone 1800couldntcareless for more info.

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. Gadgetnutter
    Froyo Feb 7, 2020

4. Percy247
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2020

Percy247 , Feb 8, 2020 :
    Is WiFi calling 100% working on 10.3.1 in the UK for those on 3 or other networks? I am still holding off updating!

5. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 8, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 8, 2020 :
    That's something you would have to discuss with 3UK.

6. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 8, 2020

malidan , Feb 8, 2020 :
    That post looks different again.
    Lets try US then, I didn't see an election anywhere on the forum that made you SPOKESPERSON.
    Still begging for fanboy support on an issue that has been running for 16 MONTHS.
    If you are happy with that cool.:sweatsmile: but that's down to OP software or hardware.:p

7. W1527612739915 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 8, 2020 :
    I'm on three and have WiFi calling and volte. I'm on the OnePlus t7 pro on latest software.

Percy247 likes this.
  8. Percy247
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2020

Percy247 , Feb 8, 2020 :
    Thanks for that. Are you happy with 10.3.1 software update? Have the lagging, standby drain and other issues all been resolved?

9. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 8, 2020

So your original statement is still wrong. Point proved, end of.

Kytharsis likes this.
  10. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 8, 2020

malidan , Feb 8, 2020 :
    Nop it looks little different from what I remember. ( post edited hrs after I read the original reply )

But WE/ US amount to the same thing a false prophet and it doesn't change the fact the dude said not working until he received the update.

Move along unelected spokesperson.

16 month of fixing and you have the nerve to say
    So who's the one with issue, certainly not us people.
    You get the same text messages I do, so why does mine always work and yours don't.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

11. Caomhin
    KitKat Feb 8, 2020

Wow, totally alternating your own reality to suit your own agenda. Fantastic, I have never seen that in such a narcissistic response before, please keep going. I have friends who would be looking forward to analysing your mindset.

You seem to be unique in that world of yours. Please press on and see where this can go. Can't wait for your next neural response. Am sure there are many out there who would love to to study that outlook you have. Wonderful...!!!

Kytharsis likes this.
  12. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 8, 2020

malidan , Feb 8, 2020 :

Are you for real?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Trying to hide behind others again. You are not at kindergarten now dude.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That statement will keep me laughing for days, i will leave you to it.:rolleyes:

13. Percy247
    Cupcake Feb 24, 2020

Percy247 , Feb 24, 2020 :
    WiFi calling not working for me again on OnePlus 6T on 3UK, has been intermittent for last 2-3 days. Almost tempted to update to 10.3.1 to see if it works on that. Can anyone confirm they have VOWIFI working on 6T with 10.3.1 update on 3UK? I have no voice or data signal coverage at home. Where is the shared rural network that Bonkers Boris promised us!

fazerboy0_3 likes this.
  14. fazerboy0_3
    Honeycomb Mar 11, 2020