Wifi calling diables via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. G_simranjeet_singh_bhati , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 23, 2021 :
    I am not happy with my OP9 pro as it has lot of problems. I recently found a problem with my wifi calling. As it was not working. Then I noticed my wallpaper colour has changed a bit. Blue lights were yellow. N lastly no Gmail notifications. So I searched community and nothing helpful was found. I restarted my phone and everything started working perfectly. After 24 hours my wifi calling disappear again. Then wallpaper and after some days Gmail notifications. These things keep happening and after restart everything works fine. I know this may not be hardware issue but i am very unhappy. My OP 5 was much better. Is anybody also facing wifi calling problem?

2. rHITkM.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 23, 2021

3. HarshKK14
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 23, 2021

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Wifi calling is just a hit or miss on my phone too. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. I don't have much problem if VoWiFi doesn't work. VoLTE does the job for me. I did compain regarding it, and got the usual reply to reset network. These things doesn't resolve the issue.
    Report your VoWiFi issue here

For display issues, once share a expanded screenshot of your Display settings.

For gmail notification delay, the above post should solve your problem.

Artemus, Xcommunicad0 and rHITkM. like this.
  4. G_simranjeet_singh_bhati , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 24, 2021 :
    I have tried it many times but they don't seem to understand what the problem was

5. Xcommunicad0
    Lollipop Sep 24, 2021

Xcommunicad0 , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 24, 2021 :
    I think Wi-Fi Calling feature will take some more time to become stable as it has more to do with the dialer along with the carrier network until there is some issue with the Wi-Fi itself which is less likely.

Reg. wallpaper color, it will be helpful if you can share both the screenshots.

Have seen some work around & suggestions for Gmail notifications issue so would suggest to try searching again and you will surely find some threads like the one suggested above.

Caomhin, Artemus and rHITkM. like this.
  6. HarshKK14
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 25, 2021

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 25, 2021 :
    Hey, isn't your reply almost the same as mine. Yeah, in some other disguise 😂

rHITkM. and Xcommunicad0 like this.
  7. G_simranjeet_singh_bhati , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Sep 25, 2021 :
    Wifi calling works after restarting and after few hours disappears. I even formatted my phone yesterday and problem still persist. I am using airtel sim which surely support wifi call. I tried it at home wifi and work wifi. At both places problem is same.

8. Xcommunicad0
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2021

Xcommunicad0 , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 25, 2021 :
    Sorry buddy, your post was too long so I didn't even read 🤪

but yeah you are right 🙏

Caomhin and rHITkM. like this.
  9. Xcommunicad0
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2021

Xcommunicad0 , via OnePlus 8T , Sep 25, 2021 :
    Okay, I have tried with Jio & Vodafone as well and it's more or less same.

Sometime it works better for longer periods after uninstall/reinstall of Google Phone app but have not found any solution as yet so I totally avoid it now.

I think it has been launched just to counter rival's competition and tick the option that all the service providers have it.

Caomhin and rHITkM. like this.