2. lutti
    KitKat Feb 5, 2016

Burnsjohn likes this.
  3. Androidnoogler
    Eclair Feb 5, 2016

4. lutti
    KitKat Feb 5, 2016

lutti , Feb 5, 2016 :
    Download an app and use it. Whatsapp has wifi calling option for example.

5. Androidnoogler
    Eclair Feb 5, 2016

Androidnoogler , Feb 5, 2016 :
    yeah but i want to use my tmobile phone number

6. ukcain
    Gingerbread Feb 6, 2016

ukcain , Feb 6, 2016 :
    One plus had not finished certification from t-mobile. Once that's done then OP will push update to activate the feature.

7. lutti
    KitKat Feb 6, 2016

lutti , Feb 6, 2016 :
    It's probably the same thing but with a different app. Whatsapp also uses your phone number to connect people from your contacts.

Tokolozi likes this.
  8. DrJMun
    Jelly Bean Feb 6, 2016

9. G_Phillip_Ho_bsMd
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2016

G_Phillip_Ho_bsMd , Jul 1, 2016 :
    google voice and whatsapp only allows you to make calls using your cell number but it does not allow you to received call via wifi. So it's a partial solution not the full solution. Marshmellow by default supports this feature but one plus looks like they disabled it due to certification issues. And no you do need a t-mobile phone to use t-mobile wifi calling, the google nexus 6 , 5x , and 6P all have wifi calling and they work with t-mobile.

10. Zacharybinx34
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

11. Rajeshvallabh
    Cupcake May 20, 2017

Rajeshvallabh , May 20, 2017 :
    This is very big problem with OnePlus. Immediately needed a break fix release from your end. I am not really sure what ROM team is up to... Support will respond back and just say we will add to backlog list for ROM team.

OnePlus needs to act quickly before it loses its popularity and trust.

12. anandtd
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2017

anandtd , Sep 29, 2017 :
    Why is my phone resetting wifi-calling to off right after i turn it on?

13. exxxtasy
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2017

exxxtasy , Sep 29, 2017 :
    do you really know what "wifi calling" is?
    you dont need a app for wifi calling, your provider have to support your phone for real "wifi calling".
    wifi calling is a feature to do a call over your wifi and when you leave your wifi the protocol "handshake" to LTE voice automatically.

14. lutti
    KitKat Sep 30, 2017

lutti , Sep 30, 2017 :
    Your regular phone call goes through an app. There is no feature on your phone you can use without an app. So it always is an app. There is no difference basically with whatsapp or any other app that provides you the ability to place a call using your internet access.
    Handshake is just the operation your phone does when it connects to a network. :)