Network/Connectivity wifi error after updating google play services

1. fecterantlink
    Donut Dec 20, 2016

fecterantlink , Dec 20, 2016 :
    hello OnePlus 3t fellow users, just bought this awesome phone 2 days ago, and as soon as this phone came, I updated it to oxygen 3.5.4. Everything went well before I can't open Google hangouts and it is said that i need to update the Google play services to use the newest version of Google hangouts. I updated the Google play services to the newest version , and when I was at home, I can't see any wi-fi's in my home anymore Everytime I turn on the wifi. I reset the wifi router, but he problem still exist until now, my phone can't detect any wi-fi's even in other public places. I tried the factory reset and it's back to normal, my phone can detect wi-fi's normally, but Everytime I update the Google play services to the newest version, the problem exists again. Any solutions for this? Thanks

2. tt2011
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2016

tt2011 , Dec 20, 2016 :
    Tun off WiFi, power down the smartphone completely, wait 10sec, and turn on phone, wait until power on sequence is completed, turn on WiFi and search for you router

3. Bartnl
    Lollipop Dec 20, 2016

Bartnl , Dec 20, 2016 :
    Empty the cache of Play service: apps>Google Play Service>storage>clear cache

If this doesn't work:
    Empty cache of Play Service
    uninstall the update of Play Service (apps>Google Play Service>3 dots top right corner)
    See if your wifi turns up again.
    Update play service.

4. fecterantlink
    Donut Dec 21, 2016

fecterantlink , Dec 21, 2016 :
    aftery empty the cache and reboot for several times, my phone is able to detect wi-fi even it takes 5 minutes , i hope it will be better