wifi problems

1. Senne11215
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2019

2. danevans17
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2019

danevans17 , Apr 1, 2019 :
    If you have fast broadband and it's running slow, all you can do is turn the router off and on again.
    Alternatively, turn wifi off and on again from your drop down menu on your phone.

Senne11215 likes this.
  3. Doctor Who NC
    Donut Apr 2, 2019

Doctor Who NC , Apr 2, 2019 :
    I occasionally have the same problem. I will notice it is slow and just have to turn on airplane mode then turn it back off. Seems to fix the problem.

Senne11215 likes this.
  4. Skawty2hawty
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2019

Skawty2hawty , Sep 11, 2019 :
    I finally got what I wanted, after MONTHS OF research, the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G! Although I won't see 5G in my area for a few years, it was the only version Sprint offers, so I snapped it up. The one glaring issue I am having is WiFi connectivity. It will find all the available networks quick enough, but after resetting modem, phone, and phone network settings, still will NOT connect. What am I missing?

5. Kytharsis
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

Kytharsis , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Missing the wrong subforum. ;)

6. EasonBao
    Cupcake OnePlus Bug Hunter Sep 18, 2019

EasonBao , Sep 18, 2019 :
    Dear customer, I am Eason from OnePlus customer service department, thank you for your kind feedback. Can I know the brand/model of your router? Could you please share us the WiFi logs so that we can figure out the issue? Here is the procedure:
    Go to Home page on OnePlus Community, tap the red plus button on the lower right corner-> Feedback -> Phone & Network -> Wi-Fi and then follow the instructions.
    Thank you for your kind help, looking forward to hearing from you soon :)