WiFi via OnePlus 7 Pro

2. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean May 1, 2020

3. Z1576236801440 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 2, 2020 :
    Everything as it should be in use, maybe some update has screwed up something. It doesn't turn on and that's it ...

4. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean May 2, 2020

DrAakash , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 2, 2020 :
    Try resetting your network settings.

5. DidierCh
    Eclair May 3, 2020

DidierCh , via OnePlus 5T , May 3, 2020 :
    oneplus it's a nightmare, we are laboratory rats for them, I'm sure they read, take our info. and solve problems for new models... and Don't do nothing, always an agent demanding system info to do nothing (im sure it's somebody i don't know trying to hack or steal info) make w8 1 or 2 weeks, for nothing. since last update 9.0.11 mi wifi started to crash each 20 min, nobody solve it, i have a 500 € phone Whit more problems than a 50 € android phone. i can't play because i have 20 min intermittent wifi in a 500 € phone (each time they make an actualisation i have a problems, wifi, something it's not downloading, a game who don't work, etc) i install beta 10 thinkid finally it's going to be ok because i have an almost useless phone, and GOOD now i can't use playstore (and the wofi problem it's the same) something basic, something that even a 50 € phone have... 8 weeks Trying to solve wifi problem, contact service client 1+ and her answer it's "i think you have to send it to repair, a new phone, never had nothing, never fall out, a lot of proves that the problems it's the OxygenOS, EVERYWERE you see the wifi it's defective since new actualisation.

¿scheduled obsolescence? Is it a coincidence that the problem begins just when the warranty of the cel ended?

If i have to send repair the phone for that not going to send repair, not going to play your scheluded obsolescence like appel in a 2 years phone, not going to pay after i payed more than 500 in that phone that i take care like my life,

The reason i don't buy them (appel or Samsung) it's the schedule obsolescence, i support new companies,but for me it's enough, always stress and waste of time to make 1+ team work, investigation and solve problem in their side.

first and, for the moment, last time i buy an OnePlus.

Thanks,

Varr3ss and 8958385865 like this.
  7. DidierCh
    Eclair May 12, 2020

DidierCh , via OnePlus 5T , May 12, 2020 :
    hi,

try whit the change of bands, 2.3 and 5 hrz , and chanels from your wifi, we should not do that kind of thing, we are not technicians, i take more or less 5 months to know that the OnePlus wifi it's too sensitive (trash the only one who have that problem in my home, samsung, iPhone and LG connected in mi home wifi, all works perfect!), you lose signal whit the others wifi that surrounds you.

Download an app named wifi analyzer who it's going to tell you the best band/chanel near you.

Mi recommandation it's to not buy OnePlus, but you already made the mistake like me, try to solve without OnePlus help, somebody it's going to contact you, demand some files and that's it... you have to live whit the same problem whit the hope they fix the problem in the next actualisation, but no.

otherwise you can restart from fabric, it's the solution that they always give, in mi case it's enough i restart from fabric 2 times a week... forget

i hope the change bands/chanel from our wifi help you a bit.

good luck

8. akashmahajan09
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

akashmahajan09 , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Wifi is not getting connected,I have to restart everytime to get the wifi connected.
    when I activate the wifi option it gets deactivated automatically even from the settings menu activating wifi is of no help.
    Have to restart the phone to get connected and sort this issue every time.