wifi

1. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , Nov 25, 2018 :
    Why are you commenting another comment which asks for details which might enable a correct answer instead of replying to the thread's subject?????

2. vikassaikapian
    Froyo Nov 25, 2018

vikassaikapian , Nov 25, 2018 :
    Coz i want this forum to be user friendly not some so called user friendly

3. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , Nov 25, 2018 :
    OK... You know that this forum would be a lot more user friendly if people would respect the forum rules like NOT repeating already existing threads?
    And of people would use Google search BEFORE posting a redundant thread? And giving precise details and sample printscreen or pics?

I hope you have got the message. Thanks

Waveform Modifier likes this.
  4. vikassaikapian
    Froyo Nov 26, 2018

vikassaikapian , Nov 26, 2018 :
    How you know that people don't do background search before posting. It may possible that they didn't find the answer they are looking for. Isn't it? But i have seen in many threads, the people like you never able to answer any single question but always give a suggestion to look for already existing threads. Dude.. Why you just don't mind your own business. Its simple.. Somebody ask question.. If you know the answer, give the answer otherwise you know what you have to do. I hope you got it.

5. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean Nov 26, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , Nov 26, 2018 :
    Actually you were the one starting to mind MY business. So how about YOU minding your own business!??? You started to be unpolite mate!

6. vikassaikapian
    Froyo Nov 26, 2018

I was polite man... Never gave lecture on what and how should be posted in this forum... But it seems always some extra intelligent people comment thinking that whole world is foolish except them.. So need to do this thing sometime...

7. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean Nov 26, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , Nov 26, 2018 :

Y1510597710253

I was polite man... Never gave lecture on what and how should be posted in this forum... But it seems always some extra intelligent people comment thinking that whole world is foolish except them.. So need to do this thing sometime...​

Have you read the forum rules? You should know then that getting personal like you did in several of your comments is not accepted?... REPORTED

8. vikassaikapian
    Froyo Nov 26, 2018

Same here. You too REPORTED.

9. Mr_Cyrox
    KitKat Nov 26, 2018

Mr_Cyrox , Nov 26, 2018 :
    *grabs popcorn* wait it's already over?

10. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean Nov 26, 2018

11. JonnyZKing
    Donut Jan 2, 2019

JonnyZKing , Jan 2, 2019 :
    Dear One Plus

I am having problems using WiFi with my one plus 6t I don't know if it's the phones antenna or if it could be patched but I always get disconnected from the wifi while I'm using it or it just doesn't connect to the internet. It doesn't matter if it's public or private. I also noticed the problem happens more often when there are large quantities of people on the WiFi but they still happen when you are alone on it. I hope it can be fixed as I am loving my one plus 6t and I hope to keep using it for years to come

Sincerely
    JonnyZKing

12. maxAGI
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2020

maxAGI , Nov 20, 2020 :
    certain sites and apps not working while connected but all other devices, pcs have full access. This is a nightmare for a chromecast user.