WILL ANY FUTURE OP PHONES HAVE POP-UP CAMERA? via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. SustainabLWealth , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 2, 2021 :
    Please tell me if OP plans on having any future phones with the pop-up camera like the OP7 Pro. I love OP phones and won't own anything else. However, come 2/22 at&t is forcing me to switch to a 5G phone(I don't want a damn 5G phone) so I need to ditch my OP7 Pro and OP 7 pro McLaren :(
    I'm going to also be forced to switch phone manufactures if OP won't make a 5G phone with pop-up camera. I will not own another phone with front facing camera!

My options are very limited and time is running out. Please help!

2. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Dec 2, 2021

Tokolozi , Dec 2, 2021 :
    My guess not. They'll probably go for under screen in the future, since it has less mechanical issues and such.

Otherwise check out phones like Asus zenphone 8 flip.

3. SustainabLWealth , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Dec 4, 2021 :
    Ya I'm not too much into Asus phones. I looked into the Zenphone 7 & 8, but, just not feeling either. I'm a die hard OP till I die guy.
    I've never had any mechanical issues with my OP7 Pro or my OP7 Pro McLaren. Always has worked flawlessly.
    I'm not cool will a camera staring at me.
    The OP7 Pro still uses a 4G network so I don't know why AT&T is saying I have to change. From my understanding they're getting rid of their 3G network only so I should still be good. They're telling me my phone is a 3G phone and I'm telling them it runs on 4G network as well.

4. Bobbie63
    Nougat Dec 4, 2021

Bobbie63 , Dec 4, 2021 :
    There is a list of devices which AT&T will support in the future. You can check more in this thread.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...05-and-the-3g-shutdown.1505856/#post-23764783

SustainabLWealth and Tokolozi like this.

Bobbie63 likes this.
  6. Bobbie63
    Nougat Dec 5, 2021

SustainabLWealth and Tokolozi like this.