will it b ok to use their phone without screen protectors?

1. G_Tashmeet_Singh_aJUi
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2017

G_Tashmeet_Singh_aJUi , Jul 19, 2017 :
    In my case, i was first using oneplus 3 without any tempered glass, got little neglible scratches, then i just bought a rhinoshield protective case with tempered glass for my op3 and also applied a skin for covering the back part of phone.

2. Mirushastr
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2017

Mirushastr , Jul 19, 2017 :
    in my opinion the screen has the best feeling with the thick glass protector from oneplus

3. danielpereira79
    Eclair Jul 19, 2017

4. Charlesjung9182
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2017

Charlesjung9182 , Jul 19, 2017 :
    Hell yeah. Ive been using my OnePlus 3 without one since it got launched. Screen protectors are just ugly and the screen just looks way nicer without one. But it's honestly up to you.

5. LewisWolke
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2017

6. Phanitp
    Froyo Jul 20, 2017

Phanitp , Jul 20, 2017 :
    I never use any screen protector at all, my screen is fine just very small scratch that you cant really see much.

7. syafiq007
    Donut Jul 20, 2017

syafiq007 , Jul 20, 2017 :
    Ive been using the original op screen protectors all these while and it's giving me wonders

8. lostLambda
    Lollipop Jul 20, 2017

lostLambda , Jul 20, 2017 :
    Modern Gorilla glass is very scratch resistant. I've been naked on my 1+1 for over 3 years and no screen scratches.

9. G_Robertson_Pradhan_Csia
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

G_Robertson_Pradhan_Csia , Jul 20, 2017 :
    I think it would be okay, if you dont carry sharp and pointy keys or anything on the same pocket along with the phone. Besides using the phone without the screen protector feels so good in the hand while scrolling or gaming.

10. Radeon962
    KitKat Jul 20, 2017

Radeon962 , Jul 20, 2017 :
    I used to preach using tempered glass screen protectors but with the round edges it actually takes away from using the phone when the protectors don't go to the edge so I stopped using them and just use a thin case on my iPhone 7 Plus and OP5 (I went back to the 7 Plus and my son took over my OP5 so at least it stayed in the family).

Minor scratches on the screen but nothing you notice or that distracts from using the phone.

I'm to the point now that I'm less concerned about resale value as you can pick up used phones cheaply now if something were to happen or in the case of the 7 Plus I have AppleCare + on it so it makes replacing the device cheap as screen replacement is $29 and any other damage is $99.

11. vikramkunte
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

12. S R KALI PRASAD
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

S R KALI PRASAD , Jul 20, 2017 :
    I never used screen protector on the mobiles built in with guerilla glass and found no issues either without them. Infact i found that the quality of the videos are comparatively better without screen protector and one plus 3T is simply superb with respect to the built in guerilla glass. I am using it without screen protector and i dont have any issues such as scratches. However any smart phone gets damaged when fallen from height irrespective of usage with a screen protector. So just needs some care in this regard. I recommend for a shock proof case instead, to protect upto some extent in this regard of falling from height.

13. ipassa
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

14. paone239
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

paone239 , Jul 20, 2017 :
    nope it's better to use a protector because the phone may fell down which causes a damage to the screen

15. G_sumeet_thakur_isBq
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

G_sumeet_thakur_isBq , Jul 20, 2017 :
    please forget to use any mobile without cover and screen guard. it is safe. specially in screen guard use tempered glass, because if any incident of broke happen then, first the tempered glass broke and your screen is safe.

16. F_Akshay_Kumar_xPYs
    Cupcake Jul 20, 2017

17. jasprjay
    Gingerbread Jul 20, 2017

jasprjay , Jul 20, 2017 :
    I'm using my phone naked as I can't find a good screen protector/tempered glass yet. any suggestions?

18. Ramdinpuia
    Honeycomb Jul 20, 2017

Ramdinpuia , Jul 20, 2017 :
    You mean tempered glass right?
    I was thinking the OP was about protective film.
    I use protective film. My first after the one that came on the phone.
    It does a good job.
    What I don't like is, the film doesn't cover the entire display and leaves a tiny bit or uncovered glass on both sides. A minor complaint for me.
    There are quite a bit of scratches from my car key on it, but I can ignore it.
    Protective film does a good job for me.
    I don't use tempered glass coz I think (I don't know coz have never used) it'll add thickness to my phone.
    The last sentence is also the reason I don't use any type of phone covers.
    You can say I like my phone as it it. And I intend to use it as they come