Will the OnePlus one stay as OnePlus one

1. greglambert
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

greglambert , Oct 31, 2014 :
    You know this phone is awesome but definatly in the development stage, I seem ot remember hearing a lot about a ASUS tablet that we being developed that ended up being the first NEXUS tablet. Could we be helping to develop the next NEXUS pr some otehr devise. From the packaging alone their is money behind this project yet teh supply is limited, I am thinking we could be in a test market for a major prodject.

2. Deactivated User
    Oct 31, 2014

3. yotam_dobrin
    Jelly Bean Oct 31, 2014

4nlimited3dition likes this.
  4. greglambert
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

greglambert , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Year ur right it this was a major project tech support would be better, waht was Ithinking?

Duane_Stephen likes this.
  5. greglambert
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

jleccy likes this.
  6. janusuy
    Eclair Oct 31, 2014

7. MayankMehta
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

MayankMehta , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Hehehe

8. SizeOne
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

9. badger906
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

badger906 , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Google don't make anything themselves, that's why they pay others to make stuff. they've used acer, Asus, lenovo ect they even bought Motorola, but have since sold them to lenovo.
    the whole nexus name is just a brand word slapped on someone else's product.

10. 4nlimited3dition
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2014

11. Carlosfer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 3, 2014

Carlosfer , Nov 3, 2014 :
    I'd be more worried about these guys [​IMG]

redcrow likes this.
  12. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2014

veratoloz2005 , Nov 3, 2014 :
    It could be independent or bought by another company, which would have to decide what to do with the brand.

13. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 3, 2014

14. redcrow
    Froyo Nov 3, 2014

redcrow , Nov 3, 2014 :
    How DARE you come into my Forum and misspell things.....itz jus unkawld furr!!.........lol

jleccy and gusuraman like this.
  15. greglambert
    Gingerbread Nov 3, 2014

greglambert , Nov 3, 2014 :
    The nexus for the moment has been determined I was thinking something like Motorola or Sony testing CM without putting their name on it.

16. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Nov 3, 2014

The Earl of Twatshire , Nov 3, 2014 :
    I personally think the Original Poster may be onto something.

We could all be paying OnePlus to be testing the next generation of mobile phones, each one fitted with a microchip to read our minds while we use it.

This is the first step people, first it starts with high spec, low price phones and gets worse.

OnePlus makes a fortune selling our thoughts and beliefs to other companies, imagine it, the ultimate sales information. But does it stop there? No, of course not.

They bring out the OnePlus Two. This phone comes complete with a microchip that steals vital information from our brains. They sell this to more companies, the government and other agencies who do not have our best interests in their hearts.

How can this all end? OnePlus becomes the richest company in the world and we all become mindless slaves, hooked on the latest OnePlus phone.

Mindless zombies, controlled by the evil corporation, determined to take over the world!!!!

We must stop this, cancel orders, smash every OnePlus you see!!!

Stop the madness.....

Or maybe that they will improve on future models based on feedback from the current phone :p

jleccy likes this.
  17. Komp
    Donut Nov 3, 2014

Komp , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Code:
    if (phone.getName().equals("One") && phone.getManafacturer().getName().equals("OnePlus")) {
        for (Human h : world.getPeople()) {
            h.setPhone(phone.clone());
        }
    } else {
        trash.add(phone);
    }

gusuraman likes this.
  18. SizeOne
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2014

SizeOne , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Or a branding exercise for large Chinese manufacturer to try and break into the flooded western market. How better to dip your toes into a market and not sully your own name if the brand fails.

Where's my tinfoil hat? :p

19. jleccy
    Froyo Nov 3, 2014

jleccy , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Rumour?

20. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 3, 2014

gusuraman , Nov 3, 2014 :
    Perfect!