Will they Fix My problem ??

1. Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2017

Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9 , Mar 23, 2017 :
    I dropped my new OnePlus 3t on the floor and now my OnePlus's Screen on Top-Left Corner of the phone is broken a lil bit :( .. I am rally sad that I dropped my new phone ..

But will the OnePlus repair the phone by replacing the screen for free, cause its already in warranty right !! Or WILL IT COST ANY? iam from India !! and the in my city OnePlus service centers are available ... so please .. if anyone had dropped OnePlus like me :'( .. please do comment , cause its urgent and .. I need to what was the authorised OnePlus Service center was saying ...even the phone was in warranty

2. G_Amit_Jadhav_BFRV
    Cupcake Mar 23, 2017

3. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Mar 23, 2017

camohan , Mar 23, 2017 :
    No its not covered. You have to pay to get it replaced.

4. G_Sergio_Valentin_Lopez_
    Donut Mar 23, 2017

G_Sergio_Valentin_Lopez_ , Mar 23, 2017 :
    I believe warranty doesn't applies in any external damage caused by yourself to the phone unless of course you have paid extra for an insurance that can protect you against this type of things like HTC's "uh oh program" but I don't believe oneplus has something similar, so long story short: no they won't fix your problem at least not for free

5. Rahul3799
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2017

Rahul3799 , Mar 23, 2017 :
    screen damage comes under accidental warranty which you have to buy for Rs. 1799/year .... Now if you have not activated it and you can activate it, within 1 month of purchasing the phone... through the 'servify' application in play store and then you can easily claim the free damage repair... else it will cost you

6. Rahul3799
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2017