Will You Buy another Oneplus

1. ageorgiou
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2014

ageorgiou , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Most people bought the One because of the price/specs ratio. Looking at the MotoX in the states it is going for 350Dollars for the 32GB version so price is not an issue any more (Granted the Oneplus is nearly a year old). When the Oneplus Two comes out there will probably be similarly specked Android phones for the same price. Will you risk the customer service problems etc if that is the case or will you buy a phone from the competition (Like Motorola) and have peace of mind if something goes wrong?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014

2. patstar5
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

patstar5 , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I don't think Motorola will release a new moto x for less than $500.
    I plan on getting project Ara next year and using that but if it doesn't come to market I will probably go with oneplus two.
    Oneplus is invoicing customer service and developer community is really good for this phone.

3. srkovach
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2014

srkovach , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I didn't know there was any other version of the MotoX other than 16 or 32GB?

4. Akshat Gupta
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

Akshat Gupta , Dec 2, 2014 :
    i don't think in India we will have customer service problems... as One Plus had said that they will be making some service centers in India...

5. anandjoshi
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

anandjoshi , Dec 2, 2014 :
    i want one plus one because of its nice performance but over all i want it as it got 64 gig inbuild

6. The Earl of Twatshire
    KitKat Dec 2, 2014

The Earl of Twatshire , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I intend to buy another OnePlus One telecommunication device.

My imaginary butler is getting highly jealous of my new phone. So I shall buy one for him, then use it to call him at unreasonable hours in the morning, where I shall bellow the words "MONKEY CHEESE" at him.

Imagine the japes and jokes

Tattyquid

7. anandjoshi
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

8. dadomutuc
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2014

dadomutuc , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Is there a similar phone available now? Granted you have to go through hoops to purchase this phone but there is no comparable phone out there right now.

9. Boricua
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

Garywehrle likes this.
  10. Montala
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2014

Montala , Dec 2, 2014 :
    No one knows what is around the corner, but I can see possible contenders from other not perhaps quite so well known (at the moment anyway) Chinese companies, such as Xiaomi, whose Mi4 model is already attracting quite a bit of interest, so I just hope than OnePlus will be able to come up with the goods, and produce yet another 'killer' phone! :cool:

11. lamberto
    Eclair Dec 2, 2014

lamberto , Dec 2, 2014 :
    Two things I want OPO to fix on this phone first... Speakers: because it's low for me especially when I'm on a call and have it on speaker mode. I play asphalt and graphics lag. That's the other thing.

I would definitely buy another OP phone.

12. ageorgiou

ageorgiou , Dec 2, 2014 :
    You
    are correct only the 2013 version came as a 64gb version.

13. Vicros
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

Vicros , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I haven't even been able to get a OPO yet lol. But I'm still trying and yes i will hopefully be able to score a OP2.

14. Abdulmajed
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2014

Abdulmajed , Dec 2, 2014 :
    I haven't bought one yet but I will answer you nevertheless. For me customer service are not important,and I dont take it into considerations when buying anything.

15. D.Bobat

D.Bobat , Dec 2, 2014 :
    NOOOOOO not another call centre in India:cool:

ageorgiou likes this.
  16. leekokkheng
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2014

17. Akshat Gupta
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

Akshat Gupta , Dec 3, 2014 :
    its not gonna be a call centre its gonna be a walk-in service centre i guess

18. itallq
    Eclair Dec 3, 2014

itallq , Dec 3, 2014 :
    I will most certainly buy one, if the price and specs remain good.

19. bengal70
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2014

bengal70 , Dec 3, 2014 :
    Most definitely I'll stick with OPO. Since recieving mine in July I've had only one hiccup with my contacts. Love the phone and cyanogenmod 11s; running 44s and no problems. Will love to see OPO 2 and the specs; but will stick with the original unless the unferseen happens.

20. emaren
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2014

emaren , Dec 3, 2014 :
    I am on the fence.

I am fearful of the day that I need support.
    I really dislike the lack of choice in the accessory marketplace
    (bamboo covers - grrrrrr)

On the other hand

It is a relatively good buy when you consider specs and value for money
    CM11S is decent

A great deal depends on what the TWO actually turns out to be.....

ageorgiou likes this.