Willing to Offer..

1. arashhsh
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2014

arashhsh , Nov 6, 2014 :
    hello dear, i am willing to offer my kids for an invite.
    you have 4 options to choose from

1: eddy ,9 year old. comes with 2 legs and arms just like the other but this one has a weird sadistic kind of humor, it can cope with animals really well though. further specifications will be offered soon.

2. mike, 12 year old. a more rebelion kid as of today to be traded for an invite. dont need it anymore.

3. emely, 11 year old. this one is i am asking 2 invites for since its a pretty and lovely young lady, very peaceful and can cope very well with cats aswel as dogs( the smaller ones).

4. thomas, 4 year old. this one is rather strange, still poops randomly and sure you will be suprised of the random smells now and then. comes with 2 months worth of diapers and some candy to go along.

please send your invite first, i will send the kid by train so be readdy to pick it up from the local trainstation. the 4 year old you have to pick up yourself since it doesnt know how to sit still and will randomly attack people.

hope to hear from you soon!

Arash.

alyciela and davidson18 like this.
  2. barb
    Nougat Nov 6, 2014

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014

3. SayMyName
    Jelly Bean Nov 6, 2014

SayMyName , Nov 6, 2014 :
    You're an inspiration to all desperate people who'd cut off their manhood to get this phone. My tiny brain thanks you.

arashhsh and hookerboss like this.
  4. KhalMinos
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2014

5. hookerboss
    Froyo Nov 6, 2014

6. dbennett2010
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2014

7. davidson18
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

davidson18 , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Does anyone have an invite? I really need one to buy the 9 year old with sadistic humor.

arashhsh likes this.
  8. 27jeet
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

27jeet , Nov 6, 2014 :

Since you have so much experience raising kids.. I am wondering if you will TAKE any kids for getting an invite? I seeing a lot of homeless kids in my neighborhood and they would definitely appreciate a new home, parents and 4 siblings.

9. arashhsh
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2014

10. arashhsh
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2014

arashhsh , Nov 7, 2014 :
    send the invite first , will take the kid and sell for auction later.

11. Sumed
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2014