Win a limited-edition OnePlus Nord Collector Box — if you’re up to the task

1. sharang1308
    Eclair Feb 1, 2021

2. BadbaptG
    Eclair Feb 1, 2021

BadbaptG , Feb 1, 2021 :
    Alright so, I see a lot of people asking for answers, I will give you a guide.

First of all, on the OnePlus Nord instagram account there is a new post about a blue path and a grey path - find where it leads through the pictures.

You will then land on another page, full of random numbers, in order to understand those please find in the "AR filters a new filter that rolls dices associated to the numbers - solve them.

Once solved, you will have two secret words, and now you have to get to "secretword.place" (really focus on this "SECRETWORD.PLACE" (seems like a website huh ?)

Once on these websiteS (two secret words, I wonder how many websites ?) Look around, there are words located in the pictures. Please collect these words, there are 9 of them. Once you have those, arrange them in a sentence and then input that sentence on the cube.

10071985, Luigi Martire and McJader like this.
  3. Robinhood0325
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2021

Robinhood0325 , Feb 1, 2021 :
    I got it but how does it connect

4. sharang1308
    Eclair Feb 1, 2021

5. mil0ka102
    Donut Feb 1, 2021

6. BadbaptG
    Eclair Feb 1, 2021

BadbaptG , Feb 1, 2021 :
    Stop sharing answers. Not only will you never actually understand the hunt but you also ruin it for
    Please don't share the actual answers. People can solve them. I wake up to the time and log on and solve it. Yes it takes time but that's the goal. By cheating like this you're just adding more people to the pool and runing it for others - instead I encourage to provide hints and tips or even guides but not the actual answer.

7. R1586875720576 likes this.
  8. Junjun Baccay
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2021

9. Rajat9734
    Froyo Feb 1, 2021

Rajat9734 , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 1, 2021 :
    First of all bro u have to understand that who so ever solves last puzzles first will get prize and also those who will solve that last puzzle by watching video or any comments may not get because there are limited number of prizes but helping them i dont think i m doing wrong its just that if last puzzle comes u i wont share thats it.

10. Altalaev
    Froyo Feb 1, 2021

Attached Files:

11. siddiquianas , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Feb 1, 2021 :
    Yaa bro 🤘

12. KhanAamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 1, 2021

13. BadbaptG
    Eclair Feb 1, 2021

BadbaptG , Feb 1, 2021 :
    I'm sorry bro but you're not helping anyone in that case.
    by providing them the answers they don't learn how to navigate instagram and the web when the contest clearly says "please use instagram and the web to solve this".

also, it's not about who solves it first, it's about the amount of people solving it.

if we're 50 solving the final I have a 1 in 50 chance to be too 10. But if you give the answers to everyone then it becomes 1 in 100 or more.

so it's a nice gesture and I'm sure it comes out of kindness, but if you really want to help do like me - I posted an entire guide on how to navigate it.

mil0ka102 and McJader like this.
  14. Rajat9734
    Froyo Feb 1, 2021

Rajat9734 , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 1, 2021 :
    No comments

KhanAamer likes this.
  15. BadbaptG
    Eclair Feb 1, 2021

BadbaptG , Feb 1, 2021 :
    of course you don't, cheating is wrong. always has been, always will be.
    but by all means please keep cheating if you wish to. I put myself in your shoes, took the time to answer in a proper manner explaining why I thought it wasn't fair to the others.

what you decide to keep doing is up to you and your conscience only, good luck in the next steps of the puzzle [e]1f44d[/e]

McJader likes this.

16. KhanAamer likes this.
  17. KhanAamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 1, 2021

siddiquianas likes this.

18. Last edited: Feb 1, 2021

darren190390 likes this.