Win a trip of lifetime to EU launch+Ticket Giveaway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trista W.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Sep 2, 2019

Trista W. , Sep 2, 2019 :
    [Winners Announced]
    Congratulations to @Overzee and @cdnfarmer for being chosen as the grand winners of 'Win a Trip to London'. Feel free to drop any questions you hope to see answered by @Pete here.
    Besides, @W1567505300054
    @ricky07pro @Hunabaktu @IonAphis @oyeme @DmkCoggin @D1545851024798 @J1565093544633 @SeanPlus @emamerlo @maxlasp @zsbotond were randomly chosen to win a ticket to the event. The tickets will be sent to your email used for forum registration in the following days.

Pour la version française, cliquez sur ce lien.
    For Indian users, please join the rave here: Win a Trip | OnePlus Launch Event: A New Era.
    win a trip1-01.jpg

Hello everyone,

Yes! OnePlus 7T Series Launch event is coming: October 10, Magazine London. Created together with our Community is a big part of who we are, that’s why want to invite our core users to witness the fruits of co-work on the spot. We will offer a 3-day trip to London and @Pete wants to have a lunch with you, F2F, talking with you – Our Community User.

If you:
    • Are from Europe or North America
    • Are available between October 8 and October 10
    • Can speak fluent English (for better communication with staff team)
    • Bear infectious enthusiasm towards OnePlus
    Then you might be one of two lucky Community members to join us for the EU launch.

How to enter:
    All pumped up and ready to go? Here’s what you need to know:

We will find one winner from each way illustrated below. You can try your luck through one of them or both.

[Thanks for being by our side]
    We couldn’t make it if there wasn’t you with us through thick and thin.
    OnePlus Community was founded back in 2013. It's really amazing to witness how a small group grew up into such a thriving forum. Huge thanks again to all our core users who keep exchanging feedback with us and reach out a supportive hand whenever needed.
    If you think you have what it takes to be crowned as 'the most loyal community member', please fill in this form where you should introduce your community engagement to win yourself the chance to join the launch!

[Thanks for joining us]
    We are developing rapidly because of a crazily growing community group.
    Thousands of users join OnePlus Community out of the strong attachment to OnePlus every day. Without this expanding group, we would never achieve the success we are enjoying now.
    We invite every community member to:
    Tag Pete and ask him a question with 'Smooth' as the keyword. Let's see which lucky duck will be chosen by Pete.
    Please leave a reply below or tag Pete with #OnePlusWinATrip on Twitter (Please ensure your Twitter settings allow @OnePlus to direct message you). Let's start the rave now!

Once shortlisted, you probably will be invited to an audio/video interview for being finalised.

The lucky duck will win:
    • Lunch with Pete on October 9
    • Be among the first to get hands on the latest flagship
    • Join the rehearsal one day before the official unveiling
    • Backstage access
    • Free flights and accommodation
    • VIP launch event ticket
    But there’s more! We will also host a ticket giveaway:
    If you fail to catch that VIP-Exclusive chance, no worries. We also reserved a bunch of launch event tickets which will be sent out randomly, to those of you that can join. Starting with 4 tickets, we’ll giveaway 2 more tickets for every 5 pages of comments (max of 30 tickets). If you want to qualify for a ticket, add #IWantATicket to your post.

Contest period:
    September 16 to September 26. Deadline of submission of entries will be on Sep 26th , 23:59 PM BST.

Terms and conditions:
    • The winners will be picked and contacted by October 2.
    • The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
    • The winners are required to provide all required information relating to the prize arrangements to the satisfaction of OnePlus within 3 days from the date of receipt of information from OnePlus Community. Not complying within this period will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
    • The Winner from [Thanks for joining us] will be contacted via the email address registered with your OnePlus account. The Winner from [Thanks for being by our side] will be contacted via the email provided in the form.
    • This contest is for OnePlus fans residing in the Europe or North America.
    • Other expenses—transportation, meals, transfers, visa processing and other incidental expenses—will not be covered.
    Bag yourselves an unforgettable trip to the global unveiling event of OnePlus 7T!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019

2. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Sep 16, 2019

3. YRJ
    Lollipop Sep 16, 2019

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019

4. manuel19
    KitKat Sep 16, 2019

5. Mr_Cyrox
    KitKat Sep 16, 2019

Mr_Cyrox , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Another cool event/giveaway!
    Gonna pass this up even tho I qualify for it :p
    Good luck to those that are participating

6. GopalB.
    Nougat Sep 16, 2019

GopalB. , Sep 16, 2019 :
    All the best to everyone who is participating... :)
    Also, launch date confirmed... ;)

7. Starcommander
    Lollipop Sep 16, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Do one for Indian Community please.... :oops::oops:

8. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 16, 2019

youbi , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Wow, that seems a great adventure to be a part of. :hearteyes:

After being in two OnePlus launch events in London I can honestly say that the lucky winners will have an unforgettable experience for sure. :)

Good luck to everyone entering this contest.

9. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 16, 2019

10. J1549273590908
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  11. nadeemaflah
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2019

nadeemaflah , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Will be my dream come true and will be fully happy becaise Im going to be a part of OnePlus Event...what more do I need!!!

G_plusone likes this.
  12. devil112
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  13. AndroFan
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2019

AndroFan , Sep 16, 2019 :
    @Pete so smooth!

Is the Oneplus 7t still launching in India on September 26? I am eagerly waiting.
    Edit: Yes, it is.

G_plusone likes this.
  14. dinbandhukumar
    Honeycomb Sep 16, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  15. schreder
    Gingerbread Sep 16, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  16. kannaa_kr
    Froyo Sep 16, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  17. Mattia142000
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2019

Mattia142000 , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Amazing! As always OnePlus cares a lot about his community! I obviously can't wait to see the new flagships, and so #IWantATicket

G_plusone likes this.
  18. GopalB.
    Nougat Sep 16, 2019

GopalB. , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Read the thread 3 times for starters... [​IMG]

19. Its.Leandroo
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 16, 2019

20. nadeemaflah
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2019

nadeemaflah , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Sorry.....I missed that line...I saw it through a link I recieved...I missed that line...

MY MISTAKE

G_plusone likes this.