Win a trip to the OnePlus 6 launch in London!

1. Ashwin Soni Cupcake Apr 29, 2018

Ashwin Soni, Apr 29, 2018 :
    Hi! my 90% business works on mobile phone. I was hoping that some one will launch one day one phone to fulfil my expectation, one of frnd informed to opt for 1+ phone. I immediately bougght oneplus 5 and very much satisfied. It's integral and most important and productive gadget for me in my business growth. I'm very eagerly waiting for launch, will buy 3 phone for my office staff. Attaching one photo.

Attached Files:

2. Ashwin Soni Cupcake Apr 29, 2018

Hi! my 90% business works on mobile phone. I was hoping that some one will launch one day one phone to fulfil my expectation, one of frnd informed to opt for 1+ phone. I immediately bougght oneplus 5 and very much satisfied. It's integral and most important and productive gadget for me in my business growth. I'm very eagerly waiting for launch, will buy 3 phone for my office staff. Attaching one photo. ##DestinationOP6 #DestinationOP6+Perfectmobile

3. Ashwin Soni Cupcake Apr 29, 2018

Hi! my 90% business works on mobile phone. I was hoping that some one will launch one day one phone to fulfil my expectation, one of frnd informed to opt for 1+ phone. I immediately bougght oneplus 5 and very much satisfied. It's integral and most important and productive gadget for me in my business growth. I'm very eagerly waiting for launch, will buy 3 phone for my office staff. Attaching one photo. ##DestinationOP6 #DestinationOP6+

4. meatandy Nougat Apr 29, 2018

meatandy, Apr 29, 2018 :
    Good luck , Ivan :)

5. pritamkarwa Eclair Apr 29, 2018

pritamkarwa, Apr 29, 2018 :
    Here's my reason to be a part of the OnePlus 6 Launch event!![e]1f60d[/e]
    #destinationop6 #neverendinglove #oneplus #oneplus6 #dashcharging [e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️

#DestinationOP6HereICome #OnePlus6 #NeverEndingLove

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018

ragim73 and meatandy like this.
  6. Ivanpoocky13 KitKat Apr 30, 2018

Ivanpoocky13, Apr 30, 2018 :
    thanks!!! I hope I can go, it would mean the world to me!

dcmcc24 and meatandy like this.
  7. The_Bowtie_Guy Donut Apr 30, 2018

meatandy and ragim73 like this.
  8. Heddychris11 Cupcake Apr 30, 2018

Heddychris11, Apr 30, 2018 :
    Will we be able to buy the Oneplus6 at the launch event on 16th May? Do I need to bring my credit card or not? #speedineed

meatandy likes this.
  9. Luis_Cossio Donut Apr 30, 2018

Luis_Cossio, Apr 30, 2018 :
    yes. I can travel those days if I finally won

meatandy and ragim73 like this.
  10. meatandy Nougat Apr 30, 2018

meatandy, Apr 30, 2018 :
    No the op6 will not be available to purchase during the launch event.

ragim73 likes this.
  11. G_Jordi_Ferreras_vMCE Froyo Apr 30, 2018

ragim73 likes this.
  12. Pactz Cupcake May 1, 2018

13. baker556 Cupcake May 1, 2018

14. D1PLEX Cupcake May 1, 2018

D1PLEX, May 1, 2018 :
    I love the photos and I want to test the new Oneplus 6. I have a Huawei p10 lite and I am very disappointed.... I want to win this concour for discover this new phone :)

15. Wyts3 Cupcake May 1, 2018

Wyts3, May 1, 2018 :
    Me and my oneplus 5 are free may 15-17, if you know what i mean;)

16. blackfeather Froyo May 1, 2018

blackfeather, May 1, 2018 :
    Free to be in London for the event. I've traveled to China in the 70's with the old Nikon. Now ready to expand my horizons with OnePlus at my side. Big, BIg, BIG fan of OnePlus since One. Now on 5T. I know 6 will be AWESOME! London seems like the perfect place to test the camera as well as get a feel for the old country. Hangin' with my fellow OnePlus enthusiasts! I'm near Silicon Valley but would NEVER consider attending events for the other guy's inferior products... (Ap--- X)! I NEVER SETTLE! Looking forward to being present when "the next flagship killer is unveiled for all to see" (Heavenly music, Parting of the clouds here). And if you're wondering, I do proselytize for OnePlus.

Last edited: May 1, 2018

ragim73 likes this.
  17. F_Jonathan_Cope_NdbK Cupcake May 2, 2018

18. GoldenBoyRB KitKat Community Expert May 2, 2018

19. mihirdsheth Cupcake May 2, 2018

mihirdsheth, May 2, 2018 :
    Waiting with my UK visa ready in hand. #destinationop6 please announce the 12 winners soon!

20. cdnfarmer Jelly Bean May 2, 2018

cdnfarmer, May 2, 2018 :
    #DestinationOP6+opening new doors.... May 16th is perfect timing. My old phone (BlackBerry) is running on its last legs. I've been looking for a new phone for awhile. There was always something missing... until now... the OnePlus 6 with the available specifications, meet my needs (e.g. dust and water resistant, strong processor preventing the phone to freeze, good battery and nice camera). I've worked in various media / computer related roles. Now, I am a mother of two and living on a farm, I need a phone that will work seemingly, uphold to the farm life with kids, allow me to keep on with our business and take pictures of those precious moments. I'm jumping for joy to see this phone. I would love to be live and in person. May 16th cannot come fast enough. Furthermore, the contest date coincide with my birthday. I would be a perfect start to a new decade.... It is a wonderful birthday present allowing me to keep up with the technology and celebrate.

Attached Files:

ragim73 likes this.