Win a trip to the OnePlus 6 launch in London!

1. F_Dahal_Khem_Kzzy Cupcake May 2, 2018

keithnyc likes this.
  2. Ala_Almumin Cupcake May 2, 2018

3. nancoe Cupcake May 2, 2018

nancoe, May 2, 2018 :
    Greetings and thanks for the opportunity to attend this great event. A dream come true?
    Luck!

4. Luis_Cossio Donut May 2, 2018

ragim73 likes this.
  5. Deactivated User May 2, 2018

6. ITNRG Cupcake May 2, 2018

Attached Files:

MobileTechMatters and ragim73 like this.
  7. Masoom raza bhatti Cupcake May 2, 2018

Masoom raza bhatti, May 2, 2018 :
    I wish they also launched in Pakistan.. expect their other brands oppo and vivo... I like to get highend mobile instead apple and Samsung.... oneplus I tested was oneplus 3T which I brought for my brother now going to jump for myself after my this mobile Amazon fire phone.. I hope I can get on same day 16 may is birthday.. if is there anyway to get on that day even if I cant get chance to attend.. I can pay online for this mobile if you can deliver me thanks

8. Wackencorpse Jelly Bean May 2, 2018

Wackencorpse, May 2, 2018 :
    Fingers crossed and good luck to everybody who joined this contest. Last 24 hours before the winners will be announced. :mad:

Last edited: May 2, 2018

ragim73 likes this.
  9. Mafyxxx Cupcake May 2, 2018

10. rajshah2412 Eclair May 2, 2018

Attached Files:

keithnyc likes this.
  11. MobileTechMatters Gingerbread May 2, 2018

meatandy and keithnyc like this.
  12. GeertBerkers Lollipop May 2, 2018

GeertBerkers, May 2, 2018 :
    Lets hope so!

13. jlasensiofi KitKat May 2, 2018

14. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator May 2, 2018

keithnyc, May 2, 2018 :
    I think the most interesting thing that happened to me based on my use of the OnePlus has been my introduction into the incredible community of users and OP associates I've been introduced to. I can honestly say that I consider a few of the forum users (hey wormies) and the mod group to be friends of mine. This is why I want to be part of the LIVE event....To share my passion for OnePlus with the best team in the world...a team of community members and OP management.

One thing I learned from the great forum is that technology does not discriminate based on age, beliefs, background ets.......as long as your a user, you can be 2, 35 or 55 and working in finance (like me), and still have a great user experience on the forum and with the OnePlus phone.

I've been with OP since the very beginning (user #6693) and I became friendly with one of the first moderators (anyone remember thepanttherlady!!!!). Based on my always positive experience with the first phone and lots of positive interactions with other forum members and at the first pop up event in NYC, I was asked to become a moderator. Honestly speaking, being a moderator allows me to help folks in a more proactive way, and it also allows me (in a small way) to try and promote healthy behaviors and positive attitudes of how members should treat each other on the forum (and on the internet in general). I also truly enjoy interacting with folks here and at the events...lots of super smart people with positive vibes helps keep the forum lively and makes for some really fun and exciting events.

Indeed.....

15. GeertBerkers Lollipop May 2, 2018

16. Sohail ahmes Cupcake May 2, 2018

17. Matem05 Cupcake May 2, 2018

Matem05, May 2, 2018 :
    Got to know that the OnePlus 5T has been sold out already, awaiting:sunglasses: the launch of the 1+6

meatandy likes this.
  18. Tedee_16 Cupcake May 2, 2018

Tedee_16, May 2, 2018 :
    Where will I send the photo?

19. Tedee_16 Cupcake May 2, 2018

Tedee_16, May 2, 2018 :
    Hey,do you know where to send the photo?

20. Tedee_16 Cupcake May 2, 2018