Win a trip to the OnePlus 6 launch in London!

1. malidan
    Marshmallow May 2, 2018

malidan , May 2, 2018 :
    Trolling friends and family with OP advertising and doing a tap dance ( review). The ends will not justify the means, not for me anyway.

If I have to pay for a phone, they have to pay for me to advertise for them.

2. mihirdsheth
    Cupcake May 3, 2018

3. ragim73
    Donut May 3, 2018

4. WolfHerf
    Cupcake May 3, 2018

5. ragim73
    Donut May 3, 2018

6. G_YHAD
    Cupcake May 3, 2018

G_YHAD , May 3, 2018 :
    I don't see it. Can you supply a direct link or something please?

7. ragim73
    Donut May 3, 2018

ragim73 , May 3, 2018 :
    check in Contest section

8. Weere
    Donut May 3, 2018

Weere , May 3, 2018 :
    Congratulations & very best wishes go out tothe winners! Have a wonderful time at the launch and keep us posted.

9. Martin70
    Honeycomb May 3, 2018

Martin70 , May 3, 2018 :
    I am passionate about having the right camera with the speed to catch the action like this shot. I cannot always have my Canon with me which is why my choice is OP. I am hoping to catch the action in London, which is just a skip down the road for me, for #DestinationOP6+. I have already shared this photo on social media and filled the form out but with the wrong link to this post, I should have submitted: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/destinationop6-a-passion-for-photography.829360/

The Oneplus 5T was my first OP phone but though my passion came late I have already enrolled my family into purchasing OP 5T phone with my nephew holding out to buy the OP6 with me when it is released. His sister will get my OP5T as I have my heart set on the OP6.

Photography is my love but my gear is so heavy I have always relied on my phone as back up and the OP5T never let me down. I have over 10,000 followers on Twitter and have let them know about my love for Oneplus.

I missed buying tickets through sickness and hope that this gives me the speed I need to get to #destinationop6

Good luck to everyone.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2018