[Winner Announced] #OneReason Giveaway: Why Do You Love OnePlus?

1. Lil_jack_
    US Brand Ambassador Aug 30, 2019

Lil_jack_ , Aug 30, 2019 :
    upload_2019-8-30_16-53-39.png

Hi everyone! My name is Jack @Lil_jack_ - I am one of the many great US Brand Ambassadors. From the speed of their devices to the dedication OnePlus shows its users, I love OnePlus for so many reasons, too many to count.

It's almost impossible to choose my top reason, so I decided to challenge the other ambassadors to pick their number one favorite thing about OnePlus/the OnePlus 7 Pro. Here’s ours and I invite you to share one reason why you love OnePlus for a chance to win a OnePlus Swell Bottle. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!

Abhishek

AZaiarnyi
    David W.
    Eunes
    Jack
    John
    Juliet
    Kenny
    Nmatheis

Randy

Schafer (@Schafer)
    Scotty137

Taylor
    Titus
    Tony
    Wesley
    Wissou

Conclusion:
    Everyone of us has our own unique reason that we love OnePlus and the 7 Pro. Now we want you to share with me and the rest of the team at OnePlus, your number one favorite thing about your OnePlus device and OnePlus as a brand. You may just win an awesome limited edition OnePlus Never Settle S’Well water bottle.

Update: Congratulations to our giveaway winner, @Gabem880!

[​IMG]

2. S1555469226272
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2019

S1555469226272 , Aug 31, 2019 :
    I love OnePlus because the flagship phones literally put me in debt and the OnePlus 3 was able to get me out of it. OnePlus is actually affordable and a great phone, I love my OnePlus 3!

buntycubal, Lil_jack_ and Ruby G. like this.
  3. Ippolito1971
    Honeycomb Aug 31, 2019

Ippolito1971 , Aug 31, 2019 :
    Hey guys; @Ippolito1971 (Craig Ippolito) here.......

My personal experience with OnePlus devices has been nothing short of extreme excitement. I remember seeing and reading about the OnePlus 1 and how excited I was to try and get one. it never happened and as a result I spent the next 4 years watching each release wishing I could find a way to get one. Things changed financially and I purchased my first OnePlus phone (the OnePlus 5T) from Swappa. From the minute I turned it on I was hooked. I loved the minimalistic architecture of the OOS software, loved the speed of navigating, and the fluidity of app swapping. At the time I had a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Note 5, both of which immediately took a back seat to the 5t. I ended up selling the S9+, and swapping the Note5 for a Pixel (business phone) vowing to make sure I got a OnePlus with each release; needless to say I haven't missed a release since the 5T purchasing the 6, 6T, and now 7pro from OnePlus direct.

I remember joining the OnePlus community and favoriting the XDA forums thinking this is too good to be true having a smart phone brand that leans heavily on it's users/device owners for improvements and features, as well as the strong development program, not to mention the fans themselves being very supportive. I tried to learn all I could to be able to experiment and run beta software being on the cutting edge of things. The experience has been fantastic and every time I pick up my OnePlus I'm excited to use it and that feeling hasn't changed since the first time I turned on the 5T.

I thought the never settle tagline was a cool marketing tool but never realized just what it truly meant until I was officially a OnePlus user and for tech lovers this has to be one of the best experiences I've had in the smart phone era. OnePlus keeps users interested with constant updates, always adding features, surveying the user base for enhancements and improvements, and of course the giveaways. Always offering opportunity to their following has to be one of the main reasons I fell in love with OnePlus but more so the endless pursuit of perfecting a feature and constant evolution of the product(s) is what keeps me focused on OnePlus.

I'm happy to be a OnePlus user and to have joined the never settle mantra. it's no doubt the best device experience I've ever had.

buntycubal, Gabe_M and Ruby G. like this.
  4. PKaiser
    Eclair Aug 31, 2019

PKaiser , Aug 31, 2019 :
    love my 6t, and it turn oneplus phones because they're so reliable. they get updated quicker and more often, and they stay as fast and smooth as day one!

the hardware itself is also a point to be admired in terms of durability. i have no scratches or scuffs on my 6t after half a year, and the included cable is the best first party cable i've ever had!

buntycubal, GeekGirl and Ruby G. like this.
  5. Tiger53
    Froyo Sep 1, 2019

Tiger53 , Sep 1, 2019 :
    I'm in love with my OP7 Pro and I've always loved OnePlus' dedication in clean software, super speed, smoothness, fast software updates and listening to community feedback. OP3T caught my eye and since then I've been a fan of OnePlus. Can't wait to see what's up next, I'm excited for the future!

6. W1565188433892
    Cupcake Sep 1, 2019

W1565188433892 , Sep 1, 2019 :
    because they make great products for people like me (teens) that cant afford expensive flagships

Lil_jack_, Ruby G. and F1560322747036 like this.
  7. Bobby_Rivera
    Gingerbread Sep 1, 2019

Bobby_Rivera , Sep 1, 2019 :
    The void that I felt when the Nexus line was discontinued (I owned a Nexus 5 and 6P) was filled by OnePlus continuing the tradition of affordable phones with great specs. As a proud owner of a OnePlus 7 Pro, I have come to love everything OnePlus and this great community. The customer support has been a refreshing experience as well as the enthusiastic fan base and community feedback. And let us not forget the phones: great hardware with the best near stock Android software, strong development, and timely updates has made me very happy to be a part of the "Never Settle" movement.

Lil_jack_ and Ruby G. like this.
  8. R1566868965211
    Cupcake Sep 2, 2019

9. P1562062935499
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2019

10. A1566084320977
    Donut Sep 3, 2019

A1566084320977 , Sep 3, 2019 :
    I love one plus because they stand behind every device they make and warranty their devices are awesome and I love how they throw in a phone case with a device and they are god getting back to people who have problems with theor devices I will stay with oneplus forever if they keep up the great devices and hardware that is why I love one plus

11. A1566084320977
    Donut Sep 3, 2019

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2019

12. DVNK09
    Gingerbread Sep 3, 2019

DVNK09 , Sep 3, 2019 :
    I love OnePlus for the characteristics in Android that you want but can't have with other manufacturers. Specifically, the accent color, the way the phone operates, and the least amount of bloatware I've ever noticed. I think that OnePlus is so simple but complex if you want it to be making it very useful for an Android enthusiast.

Gabem880 and Ruby G. like this.
  13. Alex S. 765
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2019

Alex S. 765 , Sep 3, 2019 :
    Hi. Alex here. I like the 7 pro because it is truly the first flagship killer. it meets or beats the specs of the S10, and is 300 less. Coincidentally, this is one of OnePlus's only phone's not marketed as flagship killers.

14. udareaniket
    Froyo Sep 3, 2019

15. retal_to
    Gingerbread Sep 3, 2019

16. ShrikeAbyssal
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2019

ShrikeAbyssal , Sep 4, 2019 :
    I love OnePlus due to their policy when it comes to rooting, ROMs, etc. which is that doing such won't void the warranty, not to mention the company's interaction with devs means that OP phones will get steady support in most cases, as well as end of life devices still being kept alive by the dev community making ROMs and alike.

There's also Oxygen OS, which back in the 5 and 6 series days always made me forget that the 5, 5T, 6, and 6T had some key quirks that kept my interest in OP phones low around that time. The software is ridiculously fast and almost iOS-like at times, which is further emphasized with the 7 Pro's featureset.

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. johan7pro
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2019

johan7pro , Sep 4, 2019 :
    I love one plus because the brand value and features of this series makes me outstanding in the crowd.

18. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 4, 2019

buntycubal and meatandy like this.
  19. BeansnCornbread
    Donut Sep 4, 2019

20. sahil_mithwani
    Eclair Sep 4, 2019

sahil_mithwani , Sep 4, 2019 :
    When I switched over from the pixel line to the OnePlus 7 pro, I knew I would be getting a good bang for the buck but was kinda disappointed since I wanted to keep the pixel until the 4 was available. Unfortunately my phone broke an didn't want the 3A and didn't want to wait. BUT OMG, I can never go back. This 7pro is a BEAST. It's super fast and has very minimal bloat which makes it just as appealing as the pixel line up. Even then, the extra features you can find on this phone are so good, I would prefer not to use the word "bloat" tbh. I really like the the ability of the 12 GB ram version to keep apps open in the background at the same place I had them. After a period of time or after opening several apps, the phone cannot process all that use and cause apps to reload which makes it so difficult to get back to where you were.

That power alone makes this phone something I would never go back from. Like wifi speed, you kinda get used to it and it is hard to go backwards.

Also warp charging is a blessing!