[Winner Announced] #OneReason Giveaway: Why Do You Love OnePlus?

1. Jcano1919
    Eclair Sep 4, 2019

Jcano1919 , Sep 4, 2019 :
    You love Oneplus not because they make incredible products (which they do) but because they decided to make themselves different. Oneplus really listens to there audience they didn't go the route that so many companies do by making a product so amazing but not realistically available to all. Their brand speaks to not just the select few but to all people. The community they built is almost family like. Think about when you run into a person using a Galaxy device or an Apple phone, its almost become the norm right? Although when you see someone rocking a Oneplus phone you kinda want to just reach out and start a conversation with that person because you know that both of you made a decision to get that device, it wasn't just thrown at you. I could sit here and list features of Oneplus phones that just don't make a difference anymore but having a Oneplus phone isn't about the features anymore, its about the love of what it means to own there devices.

Well at least to me it does.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019

A_Giraldi and Ruby G. like this.
  2. tcraig051286
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2019

tcraig051286 , Sep 4, 2019 :
    Going to keep this simple.. Not going to go threw all of the specs and what specs I love... OnePlus 7pro is putting any other flagship phone to shame..... and that's why they will always be my number one cell phone to go to.... want to thank y'all for what y'all have done to the smart phone world..

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019

3. A1549498720886
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

4. cbrown823
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

cbrown823 , Sep 5, 2019 :
    I have always been a big fan of the competition, but decided to try this OnePlus 7 Pro because of the screen.
    All I can say is wow! There are so many things to love about this phone. I do love the screen, but I also love the company's attention to detail and service, the launcher is awesome and so far the whole experience has just been great! I am floored that I got this Android 10 beta installed this soon and I love that I won't have to be last to get these updates anymore! There are a lot of other reasons to love it, but since it's "#onereason" I guess I'll stop. I have definitely found the right company and phone for me!
    Thank you!!

Ruby G. likes this.
  5. G_liam_clone_yOHE
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

G_liam_clone_yOHE , Sep 5, 2019 :
    Hey all, my name's Liam and I am a US owner of an OP 6. My experience with OnePlus has been pretty smooth for sure. In my opinion, OnePlus is, and will be for a while, THE company to go to for a phone that is well built for a fair price. My first oneplus device was the 3t, and it was an eye-opener, considering my previous phone was an iPhone 4s...since then, OnePlus has been my reliable daily for the past 3 years. honestly, the reason I love OnePlus is simply because they don't rob you of your money. both devices I've had have been free of any issues, and they can certainly keep pace with, or even surpass, any other flagship of the time, while keeping a price far cheaper than any other phone out there.

Ruby G. likes this.
  6. Esnode131
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

Esnode131 , Sep 5, 2019 :
    I have the OnePlus 7 pro and I get to show it off daily, I love the camera and the battery, it's always on par with, or better than it's competition in many ways. it's my first full function, upgraded, smartphone and I can't wait to see what this company does next and, and how it outdoes itself like it has with every one of it's phones.

Gabem880 likes this.
  7. alteredtech
    Froyo Sep 5, 2019

alteredtech , Sep 5, 2019 :
    OnePlus has the best Android experience on a smartphone. Hands down. After dealing with years of lag and not wanting to stick with iOS, I found a home with OnePlus.

8. T1548569808820
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

T1548569808820 , Sep 5, 2019 :
    The attention to the user, it's not something you can find anywhere like all the other qualities in OnePlus

borisnjx and Ruby G. like this.
  9. UsamaNavshad
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

UsamaNavshad , Sep 5, 2019 :
    OnePlus made a name for themselves by putting the same high tier processing hardware in their phones as Samsung, but with much better driver and OS optimization that allowed their hardware to achieve higher practical performance. They also made their phones cheaper then Samsung, and a lot of the other top tier android flagship makers. OnePlus has done a better job over the years in updating OxygenOS on its phones with even more features, and that will likely continueIt’s close to a stock Android experience, including extra features like Parallel Apps, which lets you run more than one instance of the same app on your phone. Zen mode is one of the interesting features after the software update and it really helps with studying and working. Well done OnePlus. [e]1f64c[/e] #Onereason Giveaway

10. R1530321310917
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

R1530321310917 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    I love OnePlus, because when I got the Pie update on my OnePlus 5, it actually improved my phone instead of making it slow forcing me to buy a new phone.

My iPhone 4S got iOS 8 update back in the day, and it made the phone so slow that you wanted to kill yourself every time you used it. I think Apple should've never released iOS 8 on iPhone 4S, and I think the only reason why they did, is because they wanted people to get so fed up that they'd eventually buy a new iPhone.

I was really worried the same thing would happen to my OnePlus 5, but I didn't see any decrease in performance, quite the opposite, the phone got a bunch of new features with absolutely no signs of anything getting worse. I believe OnePlus genuinely wants to make their products better instead of trying to force you to buy another product from them.

borisnjx, Ruby G. and alteredtech like this.
  11. DeathWeb
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

DeathWeb , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Whosever holds this phone, if he be worthy, shall UNLOCK THE SPEED. That's basically why I love OnePlus, they actually listen to their customers, and make the most affordable, high end phones.

borisnjx, Ruby G. and alteredtech like this.
  12. Jonfun
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

Jonfun , Sep 6, 2019 :
    #OneReason

I jumped on board with a OnePlus 6, secondary mobile device, & was blown away by it's ridiculously speedy fluidity. The word that best describes this line of smartphones is powerhouse! Yes, it's a flagship smartphone but what's packed into this line of mobile devices is totally unreal!

Processor that is nearly unmatched, actually adequate ram to multitask & if you're using it to be a mobile media mogul then you're not going to be disappointed. This device doesn't slow down.

I currently am an owner of the 7 Pro w/ 12GB of ram. Other than the weekly restart I can have YouTube, or music steaming service, up & check all the social channels without missing a beat.

I don't really think there are enough adjectives in the English language to truly, & accurately describe the One Plus line of smartphones. Truly remarkable!

borisnjx, Gabem880 and Ruby G. like this.
  13. Gabem880
    Donut Sep 6, 2019

Gabem880 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    I love OnePlus because it a unique design and willingness to push the envelope with features. I happily switched from a Samsung phone and didn't realize how much of an Android experience I was missing or at least what a good OS like Oxygen is. It's clean and smooth in use. it's personalable in allowing you to customize it to your liking. Nothing gimmicky like other phones (e.i. bixby button-bothered me so much). The OnePlus 7 Pro first phone to I experienced to give me everything I needed in specs, great cameras and a full screen body/bezel ratio at an unbeatable price! The pop-up camera is genius and innovative! [e]1f64c[/e] Big thanks to OnePlus team for making tech-dreams come true!

borisnjx and alteredtech like this.
  14. OnePlusAim
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2019

OnePlusAim , Sep 7, 2019 :
    I Love OnePlus for some Many Reasons, The Overall Style, as I own many OnePlus Branded things now, I love their approach and I LOVE This Community!!! Premium Device, Smooth, Fast, Reliable, Durable, With the Ability to Always ask for help or to learn more. I Love OnePlus Because it feels like a Family, a Family I Am Proud to be apart of! Love You Guys!!

borisnjx and Gabem880 like this.
  15. prince07abban
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2019

prince07abban , Sep 7, 2019 :
    my first post! #OneReason I love OnePlus because at this very moment I'm posting this on a flagship killer.

16. Bankerman1789
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2019

Bankerman1789 , Sep 7, 2019 :
    honestly this is by far the best Android experience I've had no added bloatware no trying to sell your discussion products a phone that runs and keeps running smoothly without constant maintenance I love it

borisnjx likes this.
  17. S.Gowtham visvanath
    Froyo Sep 7, 2019

borisnjx likes this.
  18. I1560981596583
    Donut Sep 8, 2019

I1560981596583 , Sep 8, 2019 :
    I love one plus because it's the fastest cellphone is the best for 2019 and the display 90 Hertz screen phone very fluid I was an LG fan but now I'm one plus fan

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019

borisnjx likes this.
  19. Gabe_M
    Donut Sep 8, 2019

Gabe_M , Sep 8, 2019 :
    OnePlus 7 Pro... I'm speechless. The beauty, the strength, the sexiness, the speed, the bossness, the butterness, the company that listens to the users OMG! that is unheard of in today's world. This phone is definitely a look into the future of cellphones. Not going back to anything BUT another OnePlus

20. Gabem880
    Donut Sep 8, 2019

Gabem880 , Sep 8, 2019 :
    that's exactly how I feel with OnePlus! [e]1f44c[/e] I've now had the best experience on Android, so much that user any others feel slow and lacking

borisnjx likes this.