[Winner Announced] #OneReason Giveaway: Why Do You Love OnePlus?

1. Awaish Khan
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2019

Awaish Khan , Sep 9, 2019 :
    I love my OnePlus 6 for battery, display, power everything it have.

love u OnePlus.

borisnjx and Gabem880 like this.
  2. G_android_x14
    Gingerbread Sep 9, 2019

borisnjx and Ruby G. like this.
  3. G_Spencer_Whitmore_ZjKe
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2019

G_Spencer_Whitmore_ZjKe , Sep 9, 2019 :
    simplicity. I pick the phone up and it works exactly how I wanted. it's like the apple of the Android world. oxygen os and it's snappiness cannot be beat.

4. JWRunyon
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2019

JWRunyon , Sep 10, 2019 :
    I love One Plus because of their dedication to bring top of the line devices to the market at very affordable prices compared to their competition. I recently upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S9 to the One Plus 7 Pro 5G and I have absolutely NO regrets about it! The ample storage space, the amount of RAM, the amazing screen, the camera and not to mention the processor are top notch and something that you'd have to pay a heavy premium for on any other flagship device. Hats off to One Plus for keeping these amazing devices so affordable and I hope it only continues to get better from here!

5. MisterTree
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2019

MisterTree , Sep 10, 2019 :
    As many others to post here I too have many reasons to love the OnePlus devices. I had an OP2 many years ago. LOVED IT! I returned to the OnePlus family with the 6T last year. Now I'm on the 7 Pro. The 6T was/is awesome! I hung on to it to pass in to my wife. I got the 7 Pro from my employer so that I could have a company SIM as well as my personal SIM. I couldn't do that with my 6T because it is the T-Mobile branded one and doesn't come with a SIM tray for 2.

Anyway, I digress. if I had to narrow down my many likes about the OnePlus devices to just one, I'd have to say it's the OnePlus community for the excellent level of developers and supporters for the excellence, innovative ideas and quality they put into each device.

Thank you.

6. G1568137646170
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2019

G1568137646170 , Sep 10, 2019 :
    I love how the One Pus separates itself by packing in so much value into the device. Not to mention it was an exclusive brand and now with T-Mobile it keeps that exclusive brand feel. Working at T-Mobile I get to share this with customers daily. Plus who doesn't love that Pure Android feel!

7. borisnjx
    Donut Sep 11, 2019

borisnjx , Sep 11, 2019 :
    I love the OnePlus because I can brag to my friends that their iPhones and samsungs no matter what model still can't out perform the OnePlus 7 Pro , granted not even the 6T .

#NeverSettle #Oneplusdoesnotneeda#

Gabem880 likes this.
  8. christinawright
    Honeycomb Sep 11, 2019

christinawright , Sep 11, 2019 :
    I love OnePlus because every phone I've owned made by them has been a game changer for me. I'm in a whole new league. I won't ever go back! IMG_20180705_2.jpg

Gabem880 and borisnjx like this.