[Winners Annouced] [Global Contest] Shot for OnePlus TV - FourK

1. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Aug 12, 2021

Venky61 , Aug 12, 2021 :
    [​IMG]
    Photo Credits: @TibiTibi Header Credits: @Yash Pratap Singh.
    Hello Everyone

In June 2021, we had the very first edition of “Shot for OnePlus TV” contest hosted by @Yash Pratap Singh. and there were some amazing and beautiful entries with the “Colours” theme, that made me want to use the OnePlus TV Screensaver Pictorial for the first time on the OnePlus TV. So thank you all for your wonderful entries that look stunning on the large screen of the TVs. And also special thanks to our lovely Photography Experts @Bouncer71 @cdnfarmer @hennes @otto2 @script @TibiTibi and @woSch who have been of great support always. OnePlus TV team has already started pushing the top entries in batches as screensaver in rotation and here’s a glimpse of how some of the top entries look on the massive 65 inch 4K screen of the OnePlus TV 65U1s.

This month I have been given the privilege of hosting this contest as @Yash Pratap Singh. is slightly occupied with his studies.. So, let’s wish him all the best.

Now if you are wondering what exactly is “Shot for OnePlus TV”, do check out this thread. This contest is an opportunity for all the shutterbugs of the OnePlus community, to co-create and turn their pictures into screensavers of the OnePlus TVs for a better user experience.

Screenshot_1.png

What’s the Theme?
    OnePlus TV U1S comes with a 4K cinematic Display for an immersive viewing experience. It has 8.3 million pixels that provide great picture clarity and brings the picture to life. So, this month’s theme is Four-K.

Now, for the contest, if you are confused with what does Four-K means, let me explain.
    You have 2 options with the entries -

Option 1:
    Capture and post a photo that represents the number “Four”. It can be 4 Trees, 4 Spoons, 4 Cars or even a photo of the number 4. Your imagination is the limit!
    Here are some sample shots
    Hennes.jpg
    captured by @hennes

1673515-aca6025d49d9a9b6c232219a95540247.jpg
    captured by@TibiTibi

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-12 at 9.07.21 AM.jpeg
    Captured by me ;)

Option 2: Capture and post a photo that has a Place/thing/sport etc which starts with the letter “K. It can be a picture of a Kangaroo/Kebab/King or a photo from Kansas.
    Here are some sample shots
    Stairway to the city gate of Korcula by @Bouncer71
    1664019-ff201c979c180f362f11f1e55c0cd76b.jpg

King
    of cards from @TibiTibi
    1664951-8b257f1923d75d43e2b7fc158be1bb13.png

Do keep in mind that the selection process would also factor in how good the picture will suit as a screensaver on a large TV screen. So it’s time to see the world with a creative angle ;)

Even though the OnePlus TV is only limited to the Indian market, the community’s talent should remain unrestricted, and that’s why the Contest is open for users from all over the World and not just limited to India.

How To Participate:
    To participate in the contest, attach a photo clicked by you as a reply to this thread, which matches with the theme Four-K (max of 2 photos per user throughout the duration of the contest). Crop it to 16:9 landscape ratio with a minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 and post the photos below with a small description about how your photo represents the contest theme along with the device name & software used for achieving the end result.

Rules to Follow:
    • All photos must be clicked in landscape orientation (horizontal) and cropped to a 16:9 ratio with a minimum resolution of Full HD (1920 X 1080)
    • Maximum 2 photos per user for the entire contest duration. So chose your best pictures wisely.
    • Contest will run for 2 weeks starting today and ends on Aug 26, 2021 15:30 IST/18:00 CST/ 06:00 EDT/ 12:00 CEST, and results will be declared later, after verification of photos is done.
    • Photos should be clicked with OnePlus phones only (using 3rd party lenses is acceptable, please mention if you use any)
    • Photos should be captured within the last 1 year to be eligible for the contest.
    • All entries must be original. Users who post pictures that were copied from the internet, or were not taken with a OnePlus device, get a code of conduct warning, plus a reply-ban for the contest for the actual plus the following two months. We will verify the EXIF data of all shortlisted photos to eliminate plagiarism.
    • Here are the Terms and Conditions for Indian Region and all other regions. (Upon submission of the Screensaver Image, You agree to grant OnePlus, its affiliates and subsidiaries an exclusive, worldwide, transferrable, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid up and royalty-free license to use the Screensaver Image in any commercial or non-commercial manner as OnePlus may deem fit and You agree to any waive all moral rights created (to the extent permissible at law) in such Screensaver Image)
    • Privacy Policy
    What are the Prizes?
    • Top 23 photos (selected by the pre-selection team) will be used as Screensavers on OnePlus TVs throughout India with the credits to the photographer’s username as a watermark.
    • 1st Prize - OnePlus Buds
    • 2nd Prize - OnePlus Buds Z
    • 3rd Prize - OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z
    • After the Top 3, the next best 20 entries will receive 200 Raffle Points each.
    How will the Selection be done?
    Along with me, the pre-selection team consists of the Photography experts @Bouncer71 @cdnfarmer @hennes @otto2 @script @TibiTibi @woSch. We will go through all the pictures, discuss the best ones, and collect them in a separate thread to discuss and select top photos.
    From the selected pictures, the winning pictures will be selected based on the votes from the pre-Selection team and OnePlus TV Team (@Gracie C. and @Sarah P.).

Once selected, all shortlisted participants will be contacted for uncompressed version of their pictures for checking the pictures and EXIF data. After verification verified, the winners and runner-ups will be contacted on PM and announced in the thread and the photos will be watermarked and pushed to OnePlus TVs to be used as screensavers.

Hoping to see some creative and beautiful pictures added to the Screensaver collection. You can tag me if you have any doubts regarding the contest. I have my brother's wedding coming up in 10 days but I will still be closely monitoring all your entries :)
    All the best.

Some Useful Tips from the Photography Experts:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2021

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Sep 15, 2021 at 6:00 AM

Stickied Post
    Venky61 , Sep 15, 2021 at 6:00 AM :
    !!WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hey everyone...
    Once again thank you for such wonderful entries. It wasn't an easy task to choose the Top 23 as there were 2 themes in the contest this time... Representing either Number 4 or Photos with Places/Items that start with Letter K. Some represented 4 in a creative way and some have shared beautiful places and things that start with the letter K. Thanks to the Photography Experts @script @Bouncer71 @cdnfarmer @otto2 @woSch @hennes @TibiTibi for their guidance during the contest and great support in choosing the finalists :)
    And special thanks to @Sarah P. @Gracie C. and the OnePlus TV team for their encouragement and selection of the Top 3 Winners ;)

So finally, here are the Winners

The 1st place goes to @Overzee for the colorful and creative "Four Season Chickpeas". Congratulations on winning the OnePlus Buds :D
    The 2nd place goes to @mchaw for the picture with 4 Boats and a beautiful skyline... Congratulations on winning the OnePlus Buds Z :D
    And the 3rd place goes to @script for the 4 Color Popping Pumpkins. Congratulations on winning the OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z :D

3. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Sep 15, 2021 at 6:03 AM

Stickied Post
    Venky61 , Sep 15, 2021 at 6:03 AM :
    !!WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The next Top 20 entries (in no specific order), who will be getting 200 Raffle Points for each of their entries (photo) selected are

@Santhosh_Ravi

@RacerZ
    @BetiK
    @Iamhasannaqvi
    @Bouncer71
    @psygarden
    @woSch
    @TibiTibi
    @Manishrnath98
    @hbk1402
    @four.lens
    @cdnfarmer
    @McJader
    @SlimmerShady
    @atenaa
    @rasta_firasta
    @blueskywhale
    @Overzee
    @dom_k (Both the entries made to the top 23)
    Congratulations to all of you... :)
    The prizes for the Top 3 contests will be shipped soon. The team will be contacting you to collect the shipping details for the same. The Raffle Points for the Next Top 20 entries will be added automatically to your account.

These lovely pictures will be soon reflecting as Screensavers on the OnePlus TVs. If you have a OnePlus TV, make sure to keep the Screensaver as "Pictorial" and selection as "Recommended" to see these pictures.

Thanks again for your wonderful submissions. Hope to see you all in another "Shot for OnePlus TV" contest.

And this thread cannot end without mentioning @Yash Pratap Singh. who took the wonderful initiative of this contest... Let's wish him all the best for his studies and hoping he can get some break soon :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021 at 6:11 AM

4. McJader
    Marshmallow Aug 12, 2021

McJader , Aug 12, 2021 :
    You know what, I did click some good pictures last month, let me check if any of them fit the criteria.
    Thanks for the contest:D

5. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Aug 12, 2021

Venky61 , Aug 12, 2021 :
    I know what you are talking about .. keep them coming ☺️

6. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Lollipop Aug 12, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Aug 12, 2021 :
    Thanks for the thread @Venky61!
    Theme given to the team was super weird, but I'm glad that after some creative thinking, we made it into a competitive topic :D

Looking forward to your entries, best of luck 👍🏻

Is that a CT114 training jet? @hennes
    No other currently flying plane in RCAF has a similar wing-to-body proportion...also, they've reversed the standard wing shift so that the planes take off faster, but they don't fly really fast due to higher backward drag generated....

Mah smooth baby looks beautiful...:rolleyes:

7. Moka69
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Moka69 , Aug 12, 2021 :
    Photography contests were never my area, but I'll find something out for this 😅

This should also have been 4K

Points should be given to top 3 as well along with goodies, as they're would be more worthy sometimes.

Can I share some good click on me and say that's King (of my room 😝)?

You haven't invited us 🥺 Atleast share some clicks after the event

8. SRD.
    Lollipop Aug 12, 2021

SRD. , Aug 12, 2021 :
    Wow! Another SOOP TV contest ❤.
    Keep them coming.
    Thanks for the contest @Venky61, the Theme "4" sounds interesting.
    My posts coming soon...

@Yash Pratap Singh. The master of the header, great job dude.

9. nerdkabir
    Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2021

10. Dhruv Kashyap
    Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2021

11. Navdeep_Malik
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S Aug 12, 2021

12. O1628784376865
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2021

Attached Files:

atenaa and Adesh.sanmukh like this.
  13. Sumanthkumar_10
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  14. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Community Expert Aug 12, 2021

15. PhotoPicker
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Aug 12, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh and Venky61 like this.
  16. McJader
    Marshmallow Aug 12, 2021

17. Mahi@7585
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2021

Attached Files:

Adesh.sanmukh and S1620803341013 like this.

19. Iamhasannaqvi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh and Venky61 like this.