[Winners Announced] 1+7T=? Celebrate OnePlus 7T India launch! Chat to WIN BIG!

1. Hee H.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Sep 25, 2019

Hee H. , Sep 25, 2019 :
    forum OnePlus 7T  Community Mega-Chat_India Launch_.png

Hey, OnePlusers!

The OnePlus 7T India Launch is in the air. Words cannot express our excitement at the moment, neither can it convey our sincere gratitude to all the supportive OnePlus well-wishers!

Upon the arrival of another OnePlus milestone, we’d like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all OnePlusers by inviting you to this grand OnePlus Community celebration. We wish the posts created in this thread will become everlasting badges manifesting your Never Settle spirit and the contribution you have made to technology empowerment.

How to celebrate?
    Answer the question: 1 + 7T = ?
    Share your bizarre ideas with us, be it a sign, an emoji, a phrase, a sentence, a photo or anything you wish to share. Post as many as you want but don't exceed 50 comments.

Win BIG Prizes
    • OnePlus 7T * 1
    • OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 * 7
    • USD $20 or equivalent voucher * 20 (for accessories only)
    • 100 Community points * 50
    Share the Happiness Prize
    Share the social media links (Facebook link, Twitter link) and comment with tag #OnePlus7T for a chance to win one of three prizes: OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 and two OnePlus goodie bags.

Time
    4PM IST, September 25 – 4PM IST, September 27

Rules
    • Friendly reminder that since this game is initiated for the new launch event in India, all prizes will only be shipped to Indian addresses or awarded in INR. Friends from other countries/regions are welcome to join for fun.
    • Moderations/comment deletes/edits to the posts are NOT ALLOWED in this thread. Once spotted, you will be disqualified from winning the prize.
    • Winners will be selected randomly. Each winner is only entitled to win one prize (excluding Community points). For example, if you win a voucher, you are disqualified from winning an accessory or the phone, but still have a chance to win 100 Community points.
    • If the voucher winner is not from OnePlus store support area, you can choose to get a Never Settle T-shirt instead.
    • All the Community prizes are not provided with repair/replace/return service. We will only offer a one-year repair warranty to the OnePlus 7T.
    • Winners will be announced every day from September 25 - 27, 2019.
    • Winners will be notified in this thread and by Community Personal Message. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we will consider that he/she gives up the prize.
    Enjoy and Never Settle!

2. Hee H.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Sep 26, 2019

3. Hee H.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Sep 27, 2019

4. Hee H.

Stickied Post
    Hee H. , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Share the Happiness Prize

Facebook
    • OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2: Santosh Vaza
    • OnePlus Goodie Bag: Sajid Silawat,R.Arun Gowtham
    Twitter
    • OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2:ShinosTK
    • OnePlus Goodie Bag:kshitij_aire,Gurcharanjeet
    Never Settle!

5. Hee H.

Stickied Post
    Hee H. , Sep 27, 2019 :
    • Lucky winners of OnePlus 7T, OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2, USD $20 or equivalent voucher (for accessories only), OnePlus Goodie Bags please contact @Hee H. by personal message.
    • Lucky winners of Community points will be granted 100 Community points automatically before next week.

6. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 24, 2019

7. Hee H.

Hee H. , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Good luck to you as well;)

8. Hee H.

9. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 25, 2019

10. Hee H.

12. YRJ
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2019

YRJ , Sep 25, 2019 :
    It is the most beautiful time of the yeaaar! :D

Hello, @Hee H. thanks for this thread, the online bunch can join in the madness too :D

This launch is like no other, @Pete is truly very excited about the OnePlus TV as it is very evident from his Twitter activity. Revealing almost everything in the process XD Also, this is your very first launch @Hee H. you must be having a great time being close to the action, at the buzzing HQ! (see what I did there :p )
    More power to the India team, @Joel Jacob @Szymon K. @Vikas A. and everyone working BTS! All the best, here's wishing you yet another successful launch! :)

@David Y. Welcome to India :)
    @Crystal Z. @Trista W. All the very best for the launch, wherever you are going to be.
    Have fun!!

Answering your question:
    1+7T = Terrific7 , coincidentally terrific also has 8 letters so it has be be this :cool:

Excited for what the New Era has in store :p

13. chosen1
    Froyo Sep 25, 2019

14. Mohankrishna456
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

Mohankrishna456 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Oneplus

Started my career almost the same time when Oneplus decided to Takeover INDIA mobile Market.

#Oneplus= My Career

Seen an announcement that Oneplus 1 is going on sale in India when I bought My Nokia phone with my salary.

#Oneplus1 = Missed Opportunity

After around 2 years when my Nokia phone dead when it tried to swim in bucket water seen another announcement that... Oneplus is coming up with its next flagship oneplus 3....and decided to get it and achieved the same on the launch day itself after months wait

#Oneplus3 = My Destiny & My Beast for past 3.3 Years

And finally typing this message in the same Oneplus 3 mobile in the hope of getting my Next big Thing Oneplus 7T

#Oneplus7T = My Next Step in the NEVER SETTLE Journey

Hoping for the best product to come out from the NEVER SETTLE GANG....

All The Best ONEPLUS

Fan Forever.. Love From INDIA

1 + 7T = The Next Big Thing From The NEVER SETTLE GANG & In My POCKET As Well

15. ganeshknr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 25, 2019

buntycubal likes this.
  17. K1569393408802
    Donut Sep 25, 2019

buntycubal, U1569048995737 and Hee H. like this.

Georgekpel, U1569048995737 and Hee H. like this.
  19. Hee H.

Hee H. , Sep 25, 2019 :
    ;)Have fun tech savvy! And best of luck!

20. YRJ
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2019

YRJ , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Hehehe! I'm going to need a lot of it. Thank you Hee. :D :p

U1569048995737 and Hee H. like this.
  21. maheshkr9
    Eclair Sep 25, 2019

maheshkr9 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    For me, 1+7T = worlds best and smoothest never ending roller coaster ride on which I wish could do a ride.

U1569048995737 likes this.

U1569048995737 likes this.
  23. sujithsamual
    Froyo Sep 25, 2019